What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

webShark

Inglis has also been overweight at times, yet still dominates like a Mo'Fo!

So is D Fifita nearer to Arthur Beetson or George Rose? To me, he closer to the Adam Cuthertson Sharks version. Plus I think even George Rose has shown more in Grade than David. That's it for me. Don't rate David Fifita. Sure he will be a hoot on the Footy Show tonight though.

Eion

First Grade
I think Lyall is strong enough in a general sense. I am worried though that the feefs have sinned in an area he is sensitive about, with his comments about doing some reffing in the past.

But I spose that's what the board is for, to reign Lyall in if needed.

txta2

First Grade
12 hours later and channel 9 have changed their tune good interview which will do a lot to bury this issue for good.

Just the tail end of his interview to Danny Weirder of all people, why ? Channel 9 are usually the first to put the boot in.

sharknows

Bench
I didn't hear that. Only that he has presented hi statement to NRL & that he had support from St Marys people.

txta2

First Grade
Doubtful unless the interview was Done yesterday as the team are already in NZ.