What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

Quigs

Immortal
Tank you bastards.... come on, do it.

You can win by 3, I dont give a stuff.

Quigs

Immortal
Imagine relying on a bloody Kiwi... crikey come on you stinking tongue poker outers.

Lift of pharquesss sake

Quigs

Immortal
I am not okay ... so don't even ask alright.

I hate the useless Eels, the sheep shaggers, I hate sticky for letting his team beat the Eels, I hate Fatty Idris for apparently having a real good go tonight, and I hate having to put up with all the load mouthed Donkeys fans from up here that are probably trying to ring me right now.

And I hate the football Gods, and I hate the NRL and the NRL salary cap investigation group, and I hate the Donkeys, and I hate Channel Nien and Ray f**king Hadley.

And I hate the 2014 rugby league season.

And don't get me going on Abbott and that lil Irish Karmichael over at Qantas.

Since 73

First Grade
Sticky..... He keeps the Eels out of the semis for yet another year.

They must love him down parra way.

Quigs

Immortal
Me dogs have all scampered out into the backyard and it is pissin' down rain.

They can sense that someone is going to get a good kickin'

Card Shark

Immortal
I am not okay ... so don't even ask alright.

I hate the useless Eels, the sheep shaggers, I hate sticky for letting his team beat the Eels, I hate Fatty Idris for apparently having a real good go tonight, and I hate having to put up with all the load mouthed Donkeys fans from up here that are probably trying to ring me right now.

And I hate the football Gods, and I hate the NRL and the NRL salary cap investigation group, and I hate the Donkeys, and I hate Channel Nien and Ray f**king Hadley.

And I hate the 2014 rugby league season.

And don't get me going on Abbott and that lil Irish Karmichael over at Qantas.

Feel for ya Mr Quigs. Must suck having so many Broncos supporters nearby.

Quigs

Immortal
Feel for ya Mr Quigs. Must suck having so many Broncos supporters nearby.

Couldn't find a donkeys mongrel all weekend, now they are coming out of the woodwork.

Bastards.... I hate the Eels, Warriors, ohhhhhhh don't get me going.

Anyhowse the season is over just don't let those you know whose win the pharquer.

Card Shark

Immortal
Not necessarily, the finals is a whole new ball game particularly now it's 5 V 8 instead of 1 V 8.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Yup, the local supermarket & chemists are stocking up on razor blades as we speak, ready for next Monday.

Latest posts