What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

sharkadelic

Juniors
I am not okay ... so don't even ask alright.

I hate the useless Eels, the sheep shaggers, I hate sticky for letting his team beat the Eels, I hate Fatty Idris for apparently having a real good go tonight, and I hate having to put up with all the load mouthed Donkeys fans from up here that are probably trying to ring me right now.

And I hate the football Gods, and I hate the NRL and the NRL salary cap investigation group, and I hate the Donkeys, and I hate Channel Nien and Ray f**king Hadley.

And I hate the 2014 rugby league season.

And don't get me going on Abbott and that lil Irish Karmichael over at Qantas.

I second this entire post. Well, I don't care so much about the Paddy in Qantas but I am sure he is a jerk off.

And I hate that band Shepherd.

Quigs

Immortal
I second this entire post. Well, I don't care so much about the Paddy in Qantas but I am sure he is a jerk off.

And I hate that band Shepherd.

Shepherd, fphaquee them. I gave the music industry away when the world turned on Bardot. Now there was a hot realty show winning band if ever there was one.

Where are they now?

You know, no one gives a shit anymore.

Quigs

Immortal
whatmeworry-2.jpg

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
go jono

well. i hope souths win. cos my old man supports em

so in order of bandwagon

Souths
Panthers
NQ
Storm
Manly
Roosters
Broncos

I'm torn!!!!
I hate them all so equally.

Might go the dogs, cause my brother & a mate follow em. Damn it...I just cronullafied em. Or did Ennis & Brown do that when they signed with us?

sharkadelic

Juniors
Shepherd, fphaquee them. I gave the music industry away when the world turned on Bardot. Now there was a hot realty show winning band if ever there was one.

Where are they now?

You know, no one gives a shit anymore.

Bardot. Ok. without Googling, I think it was the ginger one made it onto Thorpey's ill fated....er I dunno what you would categorize it... TV Show, thorpey's Angels. It got axed after about 26 minutes I think mainly because it was sh*t and no one cared.

And the Blonde one tried to crack it in Hollywood, had some high profile no talent boyfriends and may currently be on Sydney Radio.

the other two? three? I will take a crack and say er... Administrative position in Al Quaeda, house wife and mother of 7 to a Jockey and Petrol Pump Filter Repair person.

carcharias

Immortal
Manly for me. The team I wish the sharks could be like.

Souths - Crowe
Broncos- merkins
Roosters- rort
Panthers - Gould
NQ- we need them to stay on zero titles
Storm - Cameron smith

Generalzod

Immortal
Now that the football season is officially over for me I couldn't care less who wins...

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Manly for me. The team I wish the sharks could be like.

Souths - Crowe
Broncos- merkins
Roosters- rort
Panthers - Gould
NQ- we need them to stay on zero titles
Storm - Cameron smith

This.
I HATE Manly, but fugg they are a professional outfit.

carinashark

First Grade
I hate all those teams, but least of all Melbourne , especially Manly. Cricket is like AFL ,gay!
Soccer is ok cept for the acting, tripping and weird fans. So what's left ?
NFL a great game once you know the rules, go Steelers.

Quigs

Immortal
I hate all those teams, but least of all Melbourne , especially Manly. Cricket is like AFL ,gay!

I'm off to the train room. It's full steam ahead for me.

Pharque (f**k) the NRL and all it stands for.

sharknows

Bench
Don't really give a flying f**k now but the only team I don't really despise would be the Panfers...I'll watch the GF but chances are I won't bother much with the finals series. Goodnight 2014.....what a Karmichael of a season.

carcharias

Immortal

Look
I'm no cricket head but beating the poms 5-0 was pretty good.
I work with a pom who cronullified himself by talking up the soap dodgers
after just one aus wicket.

The rest was blissful history

Quigs

Immortal
I think I might take up a more active interest in State and Federal Politics.

It is something that I have always wanted to do.

I really think it is ones duty to become involved. I will take advantage of this opportunity and instead of standing silently in the background I hope I might gather enough courage to start expressing my own opinions.

I just hope this sheep can break away from the herd.

Feej

First Grade
NFL has kicked off, so my head is there now. Will probably watch some of the finals games, but won't be here for the GF and don't really care.