What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

Generalzod

Immortal
Just heard Finch say that Ennis should show some respect to Smith the Australian Captain and not pat him on the head after he made a mistake. Poor Cam. f**k him. He dishes it out, he can take it. Regardless of who you are on a footy field, you're fair game for any sledge. Finch you are a goose.

I'm no Bulldog supporter but how bias was that commentary yesterday ...The sooner the Rugby League telecast moves to another network the better.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
MMM isn't too bad and they are calling all the finals I believe.

f**k triple m. Have you heard the promo they use for their footy coverage? Basically a f**king collection of sound grabs smashing the sharks. They are merkins. I had the misfortune of listening to league experts Johns and Kent talking yesterday. My 2 year old has more football knowledge than these 2 fools. They were hammering Gal as they always do over the peps. The agenda is sickening. And Gorden Tallis? Brain dead.

carcharias

Immortal
f**k triple m. Have you heard the promo they use for their footy coverage? Basically a f**king collection of sound grabs smashing the sharks. They are merkins. I had the misfortune of listening to league experts Johns and Kent talking yesterday. My 2 year old has more football knowledge than these 2 fools. They were hammering Gal as they always do over the peps. The agenda is sickening. And Gorden Tallis? Brain dead.

Were they really still banging on about it?
Isn't Gallen currently banned by the NRL for the peptide thing?

What more do they want?
He didn't decide the length of ban.

Feej

First Grade
Matt Johns - The best example you'll ever see as to why people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

shaggs

Coach
Everyone in life has an agenda. You all do, I do. We only hear about the media agenda because hey are paid to spruik it.
Chose the commentary with the least annoying voice and the least amount of ads and listen to that. Otherwise stop whinging. We supprt a team of f**k ups. We deserve everything we get.

Jaegerex

Juniors

Screw their other shows, Kents a merkin. But Ginnane, Girds and Sailor are miles ahead for in game commentary than anything 9 offers. Unfortunately you do get Tallis/Joey/Finch every now and again.

Card Shark

Immortal
Rab's sucking up to the Queenslanders.

Talking about the Cowboys in finals, "they have had a bad run here (SFS), I think most people agree they would've won without some obvious errors".

Then "a warm welcome to our Queensland viewers".

Geez.

Card Shark

Immortal
Refs are giving the Cowboys every chance after conceding 30 points.

I suppose they owe them from last year :roll:

Latest posts