What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch

Stagger eel

Staff member
CrazyEel said:
Of course I will, and I'll still cheer him on, doesn't mean I won't think he's a bloody whinger though

well then why the f**k are we argueing for...:roll:

goose ;-)

seriously, I don't he's as bad as people make out and the change of envioroment could be blessing for him and he might even contribute something to the club...you just never know Crazy boy!!!! :cool: ;-)

Agent Mulder

Bench
oh cmon gutys finchy may be the signing of tyhne year, its all abnpiy parra ya knowq@ ! qwe kick arse no one has a chance against parra atm, we will smash the tigers next week they donty have a hope in hell, bring on finchyand tim smith, parra champions in 07y

Stagger eel

Staff member
Agent Mulder said:
oh cmon gutys finchy may be the signing of tyhne year, its all abnpiy parra ya knowq@ ! qwe kick arse no one has a chance against parra atm, we will smash the tigers next week they donty have a hope in hell, bring on finchyand tim smith, parra champions in 07y

it's your shout dude :cool:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Agent Mulder said:

Well said mate!

Agent Mulder

Bench
sorry guys i am pissed, im just happy we won last night, i love this club with all my heart, i always stick up for them, i will never stop follooing parramatta, never ever, i have to admit jamie lyon was my fabvorite player anmd it just breaks my heart he wont be in blue and gold next year, but i still feel parra will win everything next year

CrazyEel

Bench
eelavation said:
well then why the f**k are we argueing for...
Because I agreed with Number8 and you said I had no right to call him a whinger because I whinge just as bad, you merkin ;-) :lol: :crazy:

eelavation said:
seriously, I don't he's as bad as people make out and the change of envioroment could be blessing for him and he might even contribute something to the club...you just never know Crazy boy!!!! )
Oh I don't think he's bad or lacks talent, specially if he isn't the main playmaker. He went ok when he had Freddy calling the shots and has a damn good running game so could well prove a good 5/8 outside Tim.

His main prob at the moment is Stuart is f**king him over, as Stuart does, and is doing with quite a few others out that way. :roll:

Buuuuuuttttt he's still a sook, that is my one and only gripe with him. :oops:

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
so I suppose most of you would boo him if he set a try, scored one, made a try saving tackle or any other big play???

some of you would say that Finch is the biggest whinger in the game? if that's so where does that put most Parramatta supporters in the scheme of things.

I think that behaviour of some of you is nothing short of moronic.

finally...

Stagger eel

Staff member
CrazyEel said:
Because I agreed with Number8 and you said I had no right to call him a whinger because I whinge just as bad, you merkin ;-) :lol: :crazy:

show me where I said you didn't have a right to call him a whinger??..you can call him a f**kwit for all I care..:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
CrazyEel said:
Oh I don't think he's bad or lacks talent, specially if he isn't the main playmaker. He went ok when he had Freddy calling the shots and has a damn good running game so could well prove a good 5/8 outside Tim.

His main prob at the moment is Stuart is f**king him over, as Stuart does, and is doing with quite a few others out that way. :roll:

Buuuuuuttttt he's still a sook, that is my one and only gripe with him. :oops:

don't say that, it means I have to agree with you :roll:

;-)

CrazyEel

Bench
eelavation said:
show me where I said you didn't have a right to call him a whinger??..you can call him a f**kwit for all I care..:lol:
eelavation said:
some of you would say that Finch is the biggest whinger in the game? if that's so where does that put most Parramatta supporters in the scheme of things.
:D

Stagger eel

Staff member
yes, I'm calling you a whinger..

no, I didn't say that you don't have the right to call him one...