What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy photo in the telecrap

I didn't see him holding a drink and the smoke was not lit.
who cares?
The other guy in the picture, I've seen him before anyone know who it is?

stuke

Bench
lucablight said:
If he smokes that is quite disappointing. It's just my personal opinion but I don't believe NRL players should smoke. It would almost certainly affect their performance.

Jason Simth goes pretty well seeing he has a pack a day habit.

I reckon good on him. He is doing NOTHING wrong, and I haven't heard any reports of him acting unruly or drunkenly stupid or anything.

So he went out, got plastered, and had a cigarette........ Tops bloke.

niall said:
great image finchy, fanfuc*ingtastic message ur sending to kids!!! ur a tool, no wonder the fans alreddy hate you!! sort yourself out and then trying playing a half decent game of footy before you go and party.

FFS im sick of this guy and its only been 4 rounds!! kik him out and we'll use Green or Keating. we dnt need dickheads like him arnd the club!

are you for real?

lucablight said:
If he smokes that is quite disappointing. It's just my personal opinion but I don't believe NRL players should smoke. It would almost certainly affect their performance.

his poor performance is definitely confidence, skill and match fitness related.

if it was effecting his cardiovascular fitness he wouldnt be able to keep up with the training, and be subsequently warned and dropped. From what ive heard players who arent up to scratch at training arent tolerated. I'm sure his physical fitness is fine.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What has Finchy been proved to have done? The cigarette is unlit; he has a dumb look on his face (which does not conclusively prove he's pissed or drugged); he's hgaving fun...Problem?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelementary said:
What has Finchy been proved to have done? The cigarette is unlit; he has a dumb look on his face (which does not conclusively prove he's pissed or drugged); he's hgaving fun...Problem?

there's probably nothing wrong with what you said with the exception of this little diddy in bold. ;-)

Eelectrifying

Juniors
How's his form. This clown is supposed to be our biggest signing for 2007. I heard the Premier League side is looking for a new 5/8 since they have just lost their one to first grade for the rest of the season.

00123503.jpg

00123505.jpg

00123504.jpg

fish eel

Immortal
given the way some of the pork chops at our club carried onn last year, posting photos like this is a bit rich imo.

Finch has had two games. In those 2 games, he was one of probably more than a dozen who play liked busted asses. I'm happy to give him more time than that. Lets see what he can do when his forwards actually compete.