What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Knights v Sharks

Serc

First Grade
Question from this weeks media conference: Do you see Scott Dureau taking a bit of pressure off him (Gidley) in that respect (dummy half)?

Smithy: No. Maybe...you know 5 or 10 mins perhaps, but I don't think that (sounds like he was going to say something else here)....if Scotty plays, he'll play halfback.

Karmawave

Bench
Smithy: No. Maybe...you know 5 or 10 mins perhaps, but I don't think that (sounds like he was going to say something else here)....if Scotty plays, he'll play halfback.

No different really to the last 2 or 3 games where 10 minutes is about all he gets on the field.

If he plays halfback, Bailey won't play, but all indications are Bailey is fully fit?

To me, having Dureau on the bench is not only a wasting any talent Dureau has, but its a waste of a bench spot too.

Jono078

Referee
Apparently Simpson is in serious doubt after rolling his ankle today.

Was on NBN news.

Pumba

First Grade
Apparently Simpson is in serious doubt after rolling his ankle today.

Was on NBN news.

In a blow for the Knights, Steve Simpson’s return to training ended early in today’s session when he rolled an ankle and was forced to leave the session.

“It’s getting to the point where Simmo might just have to turn up for the games and not train.”

“He’s in extreme doubt and we’ll see how he goes tomorrow. Chris Bailey [thigh] has improved a bit as the week’s gone on, he pretty much got through today’s session but again we’ll make a decision tomorrow on him but everybody else is fine,” said Smith.

Link

Not good at all.

At This Point in time i can tell you im hearing Cooper Vuna Will switch to center, With Aku Coming In For Junior Sau If he can prove he is 100%.

Mad dog wont get Dropped because of experience, But i could be wrong.

So as it is Aku will play if 100%

otori

Juniors
At This Point in time i can tell you im hearing Cooper Vuna Will switch to center, With Aku Coming In For Junior Sau If he can prove he is 100%.

Man you must be growing some lethal bud in your backyard if you think those team changes will happen. f**k Vuna off and keep Sau.

Yosh

Coach

Who are you hearing this from? Imaginary voices in your head? Haha sorry dont want to sound mean, I probably say the most random and weird stuff in this forum anyways
:)

TooheysNew

Coach

In other words, you're guessing - but might be wrong?

Karmawave

Bench
I expect Uate to play too.

Though Supercoach might change his mind tomorrow.

Unsure if he will play at the expense of the players that was suggested earlier however?

But I expect Uate to line up.

TooheysNew

Coach
LOL I'm not doubting the source. I'm doubting the way it was posted.

This might happen, but it might not.
I may be right, but i may also be wrong.

Jono078

Referee
Interesting move Vuna in for Sau.

Vuna has done some nice things when playing as a centre, making strong runs and the offloading for his winger.

Could potentially be our best centre wing combo since Gidley/Tahu and Carney.

Jono078

Referee
MacDougall?

Jesus Christ..

1 Gidley
2 McManus
3 Sau
4 Vuna
5 Uate
6 Mullen
7 Dureau

I like very much :D

Karmawave

Bench
Looks like Karawana is coming in to centre...

I think that's media games from the Knights, though I guess we just wait until the team is named on the day.

Uate most likely to come in, and like mentioned earlier, Vuna to the centres.

Seems the above talk was spot on.