What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Roosters

Jono078

Referee
Half-time.

We'll, our kicking game sucks, we havnt been able to put pressure on the Roosters.

Roosters doing the basics easy and its working against our backline.

Jono078

Referee
Yeh, Bailey likes his cutout passes, and im not sure how good they are, like if he tries his luck or he sees something..

But I see Roberts intercepting him and getting a try..

Only positive for me is we're only 8 points behind.

Gidley's been real quite.

Serc

First Grade
Our attack is as impotent as a 90 year old without a pair...

If Bailey had've thrown the pass in the Pato try a little higher - Vuna was in for sure. Other than that, him and Gidley have been poor. We don't quite seem to be there today either, seem to be missing a bit of intensity.

BG

Juniors
Some of you are tough markers. Dureau and Mullo both out and you're surprised it was a little scrappy? I'd like to see how the Roosters would go with both Pearce and Anasta missing. Smith is forging an incredibly versatile team that is at least competitive under almost any circumstances.

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
Some of you are tough markers. Dureau and Mullo both out and you're surprised it was a little scrappy? I'd like to see how the Roosters would go with both Pearce and Anasta missing. Smith is forging an incredibly versatile team that is at least competitive under almost any circumstances.

well said mate..
we were predicted 15th at the start of the season.
we are playing good football i must admit.
and we havent been "flogged" so to speak this year. we have had competitive losses..
im happy with the boys \\\\:D/\\\\:D/

Alex28

Coach

Got to agree - Mullen, Dureau, Simpson all missing and we get a win.

Tough group to keep happy...

Serc

First Grade
What I was trying to say was that certain things looked as expected - no kicking game, poor attack when in the oppositions 20. What wasn't entirely expected was the super metre eating plan by Smithy which seemed to work wonders against the Roosters top class pack!

Alehana

Juniors
roosters didn't play to their best, slowed down right towards the end, they basically gave knights the game, but well deserved win, and if the attack gets better then knights will be heaps good, which i think will happen when injuries get better, good young talent as well, number 6 played heaps well, and wes at fullback wasn't bad either, cooper vuna gets better each week, patterson is a try scoring machine, wicks try was awesome, exciting times. hopefully packed housed next time a EA stadium.

Latest posts