What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags - In stock Now! (Red V Flag SOLD OUT)

Which design is your preference?

• Option 1

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Option 3

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Option 4

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

STG-MACCA

Bench
hahaha I'm using thumb tacks as it's easier for people to take them off if they want to later.

Has anyone got any spare thumbs? Mine are nice and red and only done about 20 lol, even using a little hammer it sucks ass. Tacks bend so easily.

STG-MACCA

Bench
If your a reader of this forum, but haven't registered your interest or you don't know me and you want to purchase a flag, please send a PM so I can reserve your selection.

If you have contacted Cooperman / Stelz / Major, that is ok as they will pass your requests on to me. I will be at the game early on Saturday and if you don't talk to me, that won't be a problem as the guys will have them also.

For those of you who are hanging back till Saturday or haven't made up your mind, you are at risk of missing out, as there was only 100 available and there is 70 already gone.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Progress shot!!!! Not even half way through yet:crazy:

P1020723.jpg

SaintTPP

First Grade
macca, i told ray - my mate wants 3 red vees, he's picking them up on saturday, so plz put them aside...but ray said it's all good :)
It's all good Sheridan, I put them under your name just so your mate knows btw.

Oh and there is less than 10 Red V Flags left now.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Only 2 Red V Flags are left guy's so be quick if you want one! It's been a great response and can't wait to see most of them on show on Saturday, then all of them against Parra!