What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Dragon David

First Grade
Dunno if we post this here but wishing all you Dragons Tragics a terrific and safe Christmas.
Sorry fella. There is a Thread OT: Merry Christmas 2023 created by Old Timer for Christmas wishes but as you have included yours here, all the very best to you and your family for a Happy and Joyful Christmas and a safe, healthy and successful New Year - especially for our beloved Dragons.

Cheers DD

Sorry fella. There is a Thread OT: Merry Christmas 2023 created by Old Timer for Christmas wishes but as you have included yours here, all the very best to you and your family for a Happy and Joyful Christmas and a safe, healthy and successful New Year - especially for our beloved Dragons.

Cheers DD
Was not aware of the thread. Thanks for your sentiment too DD.
Took me a while to find that thread too. Not all that confident in the search engine.

Last edited:

RedVee_8

Juniors
I think this is perfect for us . If he is a good prospect he will earn a longer contract if not he doesn’t block a spot in the 30. He has good size and wraps on him, let’s see what Flanno can do with him.
Best case, he fires and grabs the 6 jersey freeing KFlanno to be 14 alternating with Liddle, and covering 7 & 6 if needed during a game.
Of course we need to be injury free for that to build.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Was not aware of the thread. Thanks for your sentiment too DD.
Took me a while to find that thread too. Not all that confident in the search engine.
You are very capable bgm (I'm sorry I've forgotten your profile name).

But maybe I suggest you call in on Specsavers. Sorry again, I just had to throw that in and now that I have, you can kick me off the stage. LOL!

Latest posts