What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

RufusRex

Post Whore
I mean if you are quoting Field of Dreams at least get the quote right ...
If you build it HE will come ... the movie isnt about the crowds coming to watch or the players .. its about a kid having one last game of catch with his dad.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I always look for your posts when it comes to juniors, game tactics, game analysis etc

But blaming coach for all our recruitment woes is a post that belongs on the "sack Flanno" thread where misery love company.

Enjoy the massive steps forward

As it continues the quality recruits will come
'Build it and they will come"

He's a journo, a troll or and old boy with his nose out of joint.

Stop talking to it.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Some people are very hard to please. Sitting in 8th spot with 5 rounds to go, semi final football well and truly in our hands, not any other teams at the moment.

Get on board and enjoy the moment, it’s been a while for all of us. Save the whinging about recruiting until the end of the season. I’m sure there will be a few new additions when the timing to announce them is right

He's a troll.

Don't feed him.

Mojo

Bench
Y
To be honest, I have nearly run out of things to say about everything to do with this club.

I think that I have been a die hard supporter of the RedV seeing that I have been following them for over 65 years. The first three years of their magnificent straight premiership wins I wasn't into footy, but by the time 1959 came, I started to get more interested in the Dragons and since then they won a further 8 premierships in the fifties to the sixties making it an elevenpeat. They were the greatest as far as I was concerned and unless Penrith can win another 9 in a row, then there will not be any club in the modern day who can eclipse those 11 straight wins by the Dragons in my opinion.

The sad part now is that what were my really proudest moments way back then are well and truly buried deep down in my memory bank now as I approach my 78th birthday. Now in my twilight years to witness the complete opposite of what the Dragons meant to the supporters of this once great club.

As Dragons fans we will never give them up, not in a million years. I only hope that Flanno can get us some decent signings to help bring back some semblance of how great we were in those magnificent 11 straight premiership years.
You’re a bit older than me DD but I was born into the Dragons golden era so I’ve been rusted-on for about 60 years. The game - administration of the league, the rules, the money .. everything has changed. Hang in there man. I believe the Dragons still represent the essence of the sport . We’ve got another premiership in us in the near future.

mbk78

Juniors
Did I just hear on 2GB that Flanno made a special trip to Townsville to try to secure Val Holmes' signature? Or did I mishear it?

Latest posts