What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

TheRev

Coach
Yar I dunno where the truth lies, but basically every female player hes worked with has walked out the door.. thats probably far more convincing evidence than any words on a screen.. and the club sacking validates that.

He worked for a few years as a halves and 5th tackle coach with the mens NRL team also, im not sure we ever had worse 5th tackle options at the time.. even worse than 2024 if you could believe it.

Even though a lot of us will always love Sowie for 2010, and I dont mind listening to his views on the game from time to time.. I think its time for the club & him to completely part ways.

Illusion

Bench
Yar I dunno where the truth lies, but basically every female player hes worked with has walked out the door.. thats probably far more convincing evidence than any words on a screen.. and the club sacking validates that.

He worked for a few years as a halves and 5th tackle coach with the mens NRL team also, im not sure we ever had worse 5th tackle options at the time.. even worse than 2024 if you could believe it.

Even though a lot of us will always love Sowie for 2010, and I dont mind listening to his views on the game from time to time.. I think its time for the club & him to completely part ways.
This is why we are in the mess we are in now , no more being loyal to ex players , Youngs , Graighs etc ....... THE JOBS FOR THE BOYS has to stop ........

KingFlanno7

Juniors

Big statement to make.. wow

Dragon David

First Grade
Well, while for the next 2 years we will have Damien Cook, at the end of his tenure with us after that time, he intends to go back to the South Sydney Bunnies to help out with coaching etc. Hopefully he isn't just going to go through the motions with us until then. Surely he is grateful that we have given him a lifeline for the next couple of years to keep money going into his bank account. Then he will dump us. Great.

Well, while for the next 2 years we will have Damien Cook, at the end of his tenure with us after that time, he intends to go back to the South Sydney Bunnies to help out with coaching etc. Hopefully he isn't just going to go through the motions with us until then. Surely he is grateful that we have given him a lifeline for the next couple of years to keep money going into his bank account. Then he will dump us. Great.

Makes me a little ill. We are just a thoroughfare.

There’s still upside to his acquisition but at the end of the day, it’s just another player whose heart is not in it, not for our club.

Latest posts