What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
My point still stands. The Royal Family still influences this country more than the NRL, the Royal Wedding is still a culturally significant event given our history and the NRL was never going to take priority over the Royal Wedding. Until the NRL can jam a picture of Gallop on the back of our currency, then it has relatively no influence over an event such as the Royal Wedding and an institution such as the Royal Family.

So does the weather, but you don't see a million+ people tuning into the weather channel.

If the NRL switch the league to another channel then fine I'm happy with that, but to take it off Friday night to show a wedding that two other stations are already showing is ridiculous.

Hutty1986

Immortal
:( I wish I was as sophisticated and cultured as chefman!!
F*ck me dead, what a champion dribbler

Come on people leave the Cook alone .
I'm sure he appreciates the fact the Kate Middleton will be the first person to squeeze into Diana's ring since Dodi Al Fayed.

Springs

First Grade
So does the weather, but you don't see a million+ people tuning into the weather channel.

If the NRL switch the league to another channel then fine I'm happy with that, but to take it off Friday night to show a wedding that two other stations are already showing is ridiculous.

Bullsh*t. When the Sun marries the Moon it will be huge.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha, we'll get to see friday night footy at the same time as everyone else for once, albeit we'll all be watching it at midnight.

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
get them to reschedule the wedding.

Not that ill be watching the sh*t no matter when its on.

And chefman NO, the royal family has no influence over Australia anymore.

We are part of the commonealth almost entirely in name only.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And chefman NO, the royal family has no influence over Australia anymore.

We are part of the commonealth almost entirely in name only.

well, that and getting to whoop every other countries backsides every 4 years in the interschool, er, i mean commonwealth games...

chefman21

Juniors
http://www.gg.gov.au/content.php/category/id/1/title/role

Some reading for you...

Sadly for your sh*thouse argument the Queen still holds political influence over this country through the GG. And given our history being a British Colony and all, you know, the convicts, First Fleet, Botany Bay and all that, it is a culturally significant event for this country and many others. Dopey twats.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
so.. if this is, like, true, is it,like, a case of gen y's inserting useless filler words into your sentences so that you can, like, enjoy the limelight for longer when speaking? or is it, like, that like is actually the new, like, word for "um" and that, like, you are actually having, like, difficulty stringing sentences together and, like, you need to insert the word "like" in there to give yourself, like, more thinking time?
Yep, that's like totally like my people summed up right there, totally.

it means you're severely under the thumb mate... if mrs muzby wants to watch something and i'm not keen, i just go read a book or go for a run with the dog & then everyone is happy...

nobody forces anyone to watch anything...
I am not "under the thumb". And she doesn't explicitly say I have to do X. I just know no sex or food for BunniesMan for a while if I don't do something she really wants me to do, like watch this bloody wedding.
Wow, some of you guys have it rough. My girl said she would rather watch the footy.

And BunniesMan. Do you live with your girlfriend or your parents?
With my girlfriend of course, and 2 roomates, and their girlfriends.
:lol: Bunniesman is whiiiiiiped.
BunniesMan is NOT whipped. BunniesMan is the alphamale in BunniesMans household and BunniesMan wears the pants in BunniesMans relationship.
The picture becomes a little clearer.
And wtf? What picture?

i notice bunniesman is not on the computer at the moment...

guessing bunnieswoman said his 45 minutes were up...
I wasn't at my computer because even I have other things to do at times. And she does not control my access to my own computer...right now...because she's at work.

Move the footy for the week to Thursday night, or do a deal with Fox Sports for the Friday games, problem solved.

Matt23

Staff member
Are the 2 clowns that voted for the wedding actually serious, oh wait one of them was Bunniesman #-o

chefman21

Juniors
and the other thinks Mitchell Johnson is the greatest bowler in cricket history

No. It's a tie between Syd Barnes and Shane Warne IMO. Mitchell Johnson is a world class bowler when he is in form, and his International Cricketer of the Year award confirms that. But he is far too inconsistent and wayward to be a "great". All balanced out, he is an above average Test bowler.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I am not "under the thumb".

well yes, you are.. we all can see it..

And she doesn't explicitly say I have to do X. I just know no sex or food for BunniesMan for a while if I don't do something she really wants me to do, like watch this bloody wedding.

so, if she doesn't explicitly say it, how is she "Forcing you" (see below)

People will be watching this snoozefest. I for one will be forced to.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
here you go bunniesman, i've just bought one of these and am having it shipped up to you... bunnieswoman should like it and hopefully be very grateful to you for it..

royal_wedding_plate.jpg

think of me when you are getting your "thank you" nookie..

Latest posts