What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FnF on hold for Royal Wedding

Wedding or Footy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no no, i'm keen to find out how she's forcing you.. please answer the quesiton instead of calling me one of your kind....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Best I can recall there wasn't a grand final in 2010.... :sarcasm:

if it's gone from your memory, i can always invite you round for a cold beer, and then strap you in to bunniesman's woman's contraption and "force" you to watch it again :D

clockwork-orange.jpg

Billythekid

First Grade
No. It's a tie between Syd Barnes and Shane Warne IMO. Mitchell Johnson is a world class bowler when he is in form, and his International Cricketer of the Year award confirms that. But he is far too inconsistent and wayward to be a "great". All balanced out, he is an above average Test bowler.

His bowling average is about to head back above 30, that is not the statistic of an above average test bowler. He can barely hold his spot in the Australian team which is filled with mediocre bowlers.

Just hold the wedding at half time. How long does it take to say, "I do"?

Fly the couple down to Kogorah via helicopter, give Wills a Parra jersey and give us something different for half-time entertainment.

Loudstrat

Coach
My point still stands. The Royal Family still influences this country more than the NRL, the Royal Wedding is still a culturally significant event given our history and the NRL was never going to take priority over the Royal Wedding. Until the NRL can jam a picture of Gallop on the back of our currency, then it has relatively no influence over an event such as the Royal Wedding and an institution such as the Royal Family.
Creap. About 10 years ago, the NSW state govt decided to hold council elections on GF weekend, and they increased the incidence of non voters 10 fold. What royal event would do that?

Metaphorically, yes. Although I'm more handsome than that guy. I do as I'm told and watching "like,the most important thing ever!" is one of the things I've been told I'm doing. Otherwise I don't get fed or sexd. BunniesMan knows what side his bread is buttered on.
You f*cking shirtlifter. If the royal wedding coincided with Saints v Parra, Id reckon my darling lady would firebomb westminster abbey in protest, then clamp Jimmy Packers testicles in a vice until he relented!

Funny though if C9 decided it would be the one time the Raiders got on FNF lol

chefman21

Juniors
Creap. About 10 years ago, the NSW state govt decided to hold council elections on GF weekend, and they increased the incidence of non voters 10 fold. What royal event would do that?

What on earth is a creap? And what a sh*thouse example. For one an election requires COMPULSORY attendance. Two, they were held on the day of another culturally significant event in the Grand Final. Three, it was poorly thought out by the powers that be to hold it on that day. A bit of forethought goes a long way. Four, no one is forcing anyone to watch the wedding. Get off your arses and go outside instead of being glued to the television.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
What on earth is a creap? And what a sh*thouse example. For one an election requires COMPULSORY attendance. Two, they were held on the day of another culturally significant event in the Grand Final. Three, it was poorly thought out by the powers that be to hold it on that day. A bit of forethought goes a long way. Four, no one is forcing anyone to watch the wedding. Get off your arses and go outside instead of being glued to the television.
Go outside? At 8pm? and do what? Mow the lawn? Play golf?

Poorly thought out or not, it proves my point and disproves yours.

Latest posts