What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

coolumsharkie

Referee
Talk about taking an op and running with it. (Jennings)

Hate to say this after the fact but I tipped the Pennies.

Farkin St Illawarra let me down though !

Azkatro

First Grade
Bulldogs' performance aside, the Panthers were superb I thought. Especially Frank Pritchard who was unstoppable.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oi jimmy :fist:

dogsmini-r3.png

simon says

First Grade
I think their lack of forward depth is really klling them.

Lat year they had 4 weapons to get them up the field.....with Mason and Shrek interchanging with Myles and Asotasi,they were constantly at you.

Now....with the latter two gone,there are moments when they dont have that go forward and you can trap them in their own space and set your self up to score.

They are still going to cause headaches,but,IMO if you can weather the inital Mason/Shrek storm,then you can rattle up points against them,especially in the second half...as has been seen from their first two games.

mxlegend99

Referee
Azkatro said:
Bulldogs' performance aside, the Panthers were superb I thought. Especially Frank Pritchard who was unstoppable.
He was excellent. I was worried he wouldn't be starting the season off in top form. But it looks like he has managed to let his off season dramas stay in the off season.

Here's hoping our boys can do this week to week. A top 8 spot will be easy if they play like that every week. Last year we didn't even play like that 3 times all year.

ShineDog

Juniors
Worst game of football ever.
DOGS WERE CRAP.
After last week I had high hopes.
Dogs will still win premiership this year, but only by 32 - 24 in the final.
Depth at the dogs is CRAP. Adam Perry go back to premier league.
Sonny Bill is missed, there is reason he is the WORLD'S BEST PLAYER.
I pitty the next team to play the Dogs.....!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Bit of a concern for the dogs.
In three straight games in the 2nd half (forget trials) they have scored

mattyg

Bench
ShineDog said:
Worst game of football ever.
DOGS WERE CRAP.
After last week I had high hopes.
Dogs will still win premiership this year, but only by 32 - 24 in the final.
Depth at the dogs is CRAP. Adam Perry go back to premier league.
Sonny Bill is missed, there is reason he is the WORLD'S BEST PLAYER.
I pitty the next team to play the Dogs.....!!

:lol:

ouwet

Bench
Guys no need to worry about the Bulldogs! We know the competition isn't won in March.

Classic example Newcastle and Cowboys from last yr.

ouwet

Bench
OH and how annoying are those stupid dancers with there South American Music??????? The announcer should stick to children game shows and that stupid Panther is ridiculous. Penrith is like a whole different country out there.

I have never seen so many 16 year old with kids before in my life. Great morals out that way.

But to the footy good stuff... You guys deserved to win by more.

Y2Eel

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
OH and how annoying are those stupid dancers with there South American Music??????? The announcer should stick to children game shows and that stupid Panther is ridiculous. Penrith is like a whole different country out there.

I have never seen so many 16 year old with kids before in my life. Great morals out that way.

But to the footy good stuff... You guys deserved to win by more.

Typical response from sore ass losers...

i hope this was a good wake up call for the boys, after last night to be honest i was worried about our chances this year, i think in a sense its good that its only round 2, but its vital that we win next week against the titans.

i think sherwin,ngawini and emelio need to be brought up into FG, and utai may play next week, but has to pass a fitness test

ouwet

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Typical response from sore ass losers...

Nah mate we got beat by a better team on the night! I could not congratulate the Panthers enough for that! Well done guys!!!

Latest posts