What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Y2Eel

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
Nah mate we got beat by a better team on the night! I could not congratulate the Panthers enough for that! Well done guys!!!
Still a typical idotic response from a loser then ;-)

ouwet

Bench
The Mighty Panther said:
So rorting and cheating the salary cap is morally acceptable then?

Your comparing a sporting team to the real world???

I guess it's just an immoral world in general these days (Everywhere you go).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Mighty Panther said:
So rorting and cheating the salary cap is morally acceptable then?

Talk about clutching at straws... WTF has the 2002 (FIVE YEARS AGO) cap incident got to do with the people who attend your home games?

LF simply stated he'd never seen so many young men & women at the football... and TBH not many watched the game from memory, too busy conducting their social lives and doing whatever else tickled their fancy... not to mention how little they wore. I go to the game, I pay money - in order to watch the game. I don't go to games to have them interrupted by rude little sh*ts who have no interest in watching the game and think they have every right to stand in a walkway in front of which there are hundreds of people trying to see past them.

Munky

Coach
Didn't your team have repeated consential group sex with a single mother?

People of high moral standards indeed.

Note: I don't care about what they do with their private lives but am just pointing out LF needs to look closer to home.

DeeGan

Bench
Welcome back Frank Pritchard - what a great start to his 2007 campaign. No surprise to see the Penrith team improve 100% when he is firing.

The NZ Test side named in May is going to be one tough outfit come May.

0 from 2 start to the weekend :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
What does what the team did have to do with the individuals he encountered at CUA Stadium?

What relevance does you lot bringing the allegations and the cap rort have?

FMD, bottom of the barrel much?

ouwet

Bench
Munky said:
Didn't your team have repeated consential group sex with a single mother?

People of high moral standards indeed.

Note: I don't care about what they do with their private lives but am just pointing out LF needs to look closer to home.

I did say society as a whole... But atleast there adults (Not that i agree with it).
It's a shame moral standards are no longer an issue in Australian society... We have to teach the kids and they are ONLY kids morals and responsibilities i for one am sick of paying my taxes to people like that.

Johns Magic

Referee
Timmah said:
Talk about clutching at straws... WTF has the 2002 (FIVE YEARS AGO) cap incident got to do with the people who attend your home games?

LF simply stated he'd never seen so many young men & women at the football... and TBH not many watched the game from memory, too busy conducting their social lives and doing whatever else tickled their fancy... not to mention how little they wore. I go to the game, I pay money - in order to watch the game. I don't go to games to have them interrupted by rude little sh*ts who have no interest in watching the game and think they have every right to stand in a walkway in front of which there are hundreds of people trying to see past them.

You whinge that people don't go to games...then you whinge that the people that do go aren't interested.

It's just a shame you weren't hidden behind a computer screen. Then you could have pulled them in line and threated to report whatever they did:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah, the internet hero.
Heaven forbid that people go to the games and do not have their eyes glued to the action for the 80 mins.

choc_soldier

Coach
Timmah said:
That ground announcer, dead set is he the biggest sleazebag ever? Any other club and he'd have been sacked twice. The stadium needs to go too. The east/west stands are fine but the hills need to go. I know they're an RL institution but the amount of play I missed while teenybopper f**ks who didn't even come for the game stood in front of the crowd blocking the view... I might as well have stayed in and watched it for free.

SMASH

CLASH

SPEAR

:crazy:

FMD that was woeful. They better not do that again :lol: Even the Pemriff fans made fun of him.

Agreed on the song, but WA-HEY! Lay off our home ground! Rather a suburban ground with hills than an all seater large stadium, where 16,500 would not create much of an atmosphere... but each to their own, I guess! And Scotty McRae... well, he's all right... a hell of a lot better than Rodney O *shudders*

On the game... I know not many people gave us a chance (with justification), however, I knew we would turn it around... but not like that!

Absolutely awesome last night! Peter Wallace was the best on the field, and it was great to see Jennings make his debut - like a duck to water! Gordon the sharp shooter, with 8 from 8... and a few of them from the sideline. Every player had a dig, which was great.

I don't want to get too carried away, but if we can play to even 80% of that throughout the season, we'll give it a good shake this year!

Bring on the Broncos! :cool:

Timmah said:

If you care to re-read what LF posted, he said 16 year olds WITH kids! He followed up by stating that the morals were "great" out Penrith way.

He made an sweeping generalisation, and sarcastically comments on morals. How in the blue hell does he know if that these women are 16 years old anyway?

I'm just making a comparison to the morals of cheating the system, the game, and most importantly, the fans.

Y2Eel

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
I did say society as a whole... But atleast there adults (Not that i agree with it).
It's a shame moral standards are no longer an issue in Australian society... We have to teach the kids and they are ONLY kids morals and responsibilities i for one am sick of paying my taxes to people like that.

I for one am sick of dole bludgers from certain areas supported by the bulldogs...

thats not really my point of view but this guy is a real stero typical moron...

ouwet

Bench
Y2Eel said:
I for one am sick of dole bludgers from certain areas supported by the bulldogs...

thats not really my point of view but this guy is a real stero typical moron...[/quote]

So am i... Nothing worse IMO then bludgers rorting the system (And it's a great system)! They are sub human IMO and criminals ALL OF THEM! That's WHY all those areas are strong Labour areas;-) . Obviously you don't work hard for a living or still at school, working at Maccas...

ouwet

Bench
The Mighty Panther said:
If you care to re-read what LF posted, he said 16 year olds WITH kids! He followed up by stating that the morals were "great" out Penrith way.

He made an sweeping generalisation, and sarcastically comments on morals. How in the blue hell does he know if that these women are 16 years old anyway?

I'm just making a comparison to the morals of cheating the system, the game, and most importantly, the fans.

No No they are NOT Great morals out there...

How do i know if they are 16??? Your right they looked 12 to me:sarcasm: .

Kids raising kids is not a good thing... Those kids should be studying, playing with there friends, working part time jobs etc etc... Why do you think the divorce rate is so high?? Or single parenting? Hope they have gone to confession lately!

LebaneseForces said:
No No they are NOT Great morals out there...

How do i know if they are 16??? Your right they looked 12 to me:sarcasm: .

Kids raising kids is not a good thing... Those kids should be studying, playing with there friends, working part time jobs etc etc... Why do you think the divorce rate is so high?? Or single parenting? Hope they have gone to confession lately!

Again, how do you know that they're 16? Have you stopped for a moment to think that perhaps they're just younger brothers or sisters?

Oh and of course, this supposed immoral thing happens only in Penrith right? :roll:

Timmah

Staff member
Johns Magic said:
You whinge that people don't go to games...then you whinge that the people that do go aren't interested.

It's just a shame you weren't hidden behind a computer screen. Then you could have pulled them in line and threated to report whatever they did :lol:
Yeah, because you're so tough behind your computer screen. Your one shining achievement on LU is trolling me. Feel validated now?
Saab said:
Timmah, the internet hero.
Heaven forbid that people go to the games and do not have their eyes glued to the action for the 80 mins.
The problem is people standing idle in walkways directly in front of people. It's basic manners. I'm not suggesting they don't come but it's just plain rude. Security moved them along infrequently but eventually a new group made themselves at home. Wouldn't you be PO'd if people kept standing in front of you at the footy? How dare I complain hey? :roll
choc said:
Agreed on the song, but WA-HEY! Lay off our home ground! Rather a suburban ground with hills than an all seater large stadium, where 16,500 would not create much of an atmosphere... but each to their own, I guess! And Scotty McRae... well, he's all right... a hell of a lot better than Rodney O *shudders*
lol... Scotty just crosses the line if you ask me - it's family entertainment and some of his remarks would've seen him yanked from prime time tele if that was his line of work... if you get my drift. As for the ground - I'm just a bit sh*tty that I missed half the game due to the sh*thouse configuration of the ground. But more the rudeness and selfishness of every 12-17 year old in the joint. Ahhh, joint, let's not go there.

imasharkie

Coach
Timmah said:
Woeful handling was the culprit... I'll hazard a guess this new fancy strip with tacky grip panels just ain't helping.

That and half the boys out there just don't seem to care.

Doggies are gornski.

Looked an absolute rabble last night.

Worst tip of the season - I tipped them to win the comp.

Not a hope in hell on that performance.

What the f**k are you gonna do for the rest of the season Timmy.

Latest posts