What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau wants AFL to thrive

El Diablo

Post Whore
the red headed Victorian was pulling himself stupid when talking about this coming up later in sport

Folau is a moron

m0nty

Juniors
I've heard of Christians turning the other cheek, but that's bending over and spreading both cheeks.

Delboy

First Grade
My wife suggests he may have had a financial interest in saying something like that.

Personally, I just think he is dopey

Evenflow

Bench
I'm not surprised one bit. The bloke is a mercenary, he doesn't have a loyal bone in his body and i doubt very much he'll be at the Bronco's once his current contract is up. Anyone who believes he solely left Mexico to be back closer to his family are deluding themselves, the money was far too good to pass up just like it will be to whoever is offering the most coin when it comes contract time in a couple years.

Demetriou will be creaming in his pants when he reads about this and you can rest assured he'll be throwing bucket loads of cash to get him to defect and i wouldn't be one bit surprised if he does. That is of course if Union doesn't offer him more.

El Diablo

Post Whore
well the idiot was stupid enough to say it on camera so there's no way he can claim he was misquoted. he wants AFL to be more popular for a while just for a change :lol:

Brutus

Referee
Why would the big dope say I want to see them make inroads and get a bit of a foothold out there? He's virtually hoping for change.

The red-headed Victorian will be off to change his undies after finishing the sports report.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Rather then bash his thoughts cause RL is honestly scared , I think its time some of our administration grow some balls so we can come back with "Dont let the door hit you on the way out"

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
GWS first signing for sure.

QLD will get cutie shoved down their throats while we'll get Dizzy plastered everywhere :roll:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Why would the big dope say I want to see them make inroads and get a bit of a foothold out there? He's virtually hoping for change.

The red-headed Victorian will be off to change his undies after finishing the sports report.

Missed it, what times the repeat?

Brutus

Referee
They couldn't get Hayne, but looks like they've snared Dizzy.

The silly fool is too stupid to shut his trap though:lol:

Solid

Juniors
Honestly i take it with a grain of salt.

Folau is surrounded by journalists, probably scared to death, trying to think of something intelligent to say but ends up saying something stupid and something that probably doesn't reflect his true thoughts.

Its similar to stories around Origin time such as "HODGES READY TO FIGHT". Justin doesn't actually proactively come out and explicitly state hes gonna bring the biff. Its more so a journalist who asks a carefully constructed and bias question in order to get the intended response to use in a sh*tty puff piece in the next days paper.

Folau doesn't wake up one day and go "IM GONNA BASH NRL AND GIVE AFL A NICE ENDORSEMENT"

I'm sure everyone knows this. Mainstream media like to sensationalize things and blow lame events out of proportion.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am glad they have a transcript of the interview. I just saw it and he must have gone to the same school as Inglis, sounds like grunts at best. You listen to an ape and it speaks more clearly.

Loudstrat

Coach
I reckon he would have been bagged mercilessly on the bus on the way home. Fancy saying that at a RL coaching clinic!

Look, I don't care if a player is a dumb f*ck - plenty of mental lightweigts - and heavyweights, have graced our code with no incident. It's called Duty of CARE: Folau has a duty of care to the code to promote it's best interests. Fancy going to a promo and telling kids he hopes his code goes backwards.

Drop him.