What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau wants AFL to thrive

maccattack

Juniors
He should step on down to AFL. He'd be doing us a favour. He'd show them numpties that a one trick pony can come from outside their sport (sic) and blitz it. They'd never live it down.

Nor could they name one player in their ranks that could be a success in League.

lucablight

First Grade
25s5x0y.gif

Chook Norris

First Grade
He should step on down to AFL. He'd be doing us a favour. He'd show them numpties that a one trick pony can come from outside their sport (sic) and blitz it. They'd never live it down.

Nor could they name one player in their ranks that could be a success in League.

Apparently big bad Bobby Hail could prosper... :roll:

barryhall.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol

the only news it made was Ten

7 had cameras there and did a piece on the All Stars but didn't show dopey

Noa

First Grade
:lol::lol:

this is hypocracy gone mad....

you f**kwitts wouldn't let Fitzy get away with such an innocent throw away line..

That was weird, and a little creepy.

Anyway fancy comparing a not yet 21 year-old mormon to a stupid old c***-sucker like Fitzgerald. And who said he should be allowed to be let off the hook for it, I didnt.

Palms

Juniors
Holden Salesman talking to a Customer: "We have been selling more cars then Ford for the last few years around this area. Maybe you should go to the nearest Ford dealership and by their latest model car instead of Holdens because I want to see it overtake our sales targets for the year and increase their growth."

Idiocy Folau

Scarves

Juniors
Israel's comment does nothing to assist Rugby League in it's trench war with AFL. But when you look at the situation from Israel's perspective, if he keeps catching those high balls for the next two seasons this comment realistically sets him for a shot as the big AFL Western Sydney Marquee cross - code player recruit.

By making himself sound all slackjaw yokel about it, well that shows "sincerity" and that any massive offer made to him from the AFL would indeed be a welcome offer.

Calling him a moron really misses the point.

Most of these players are mercenaries these days, they play for cash, and will leave if offered more cash. Yeah they'd probably rather play our game, yeah they'll miss the action in our game, however the bottom line ends when the player manager promises them a retirement blissfully spent sitting on a beach earning 20%.

Welcome to the new world.

Brutus

Referee
Israel's comment does nothing to assist Rugby League in it's trench war with AFL. But when you look at the situation from Israel's perspective, if he keeps catching those high balls for the next two seasons this comment realistically sets him for a shot as the big AFL Western Sydney Marquee cross - code player recruit.

After missing out on Hayne, I am near certain that the AFL have already approached Folau - hence his unfathomable statement.

beave

Coach
Agree Brutus. i think he may have made a slip up in that press conference..........

El Diablo

Post Whore
would mormons be allowed to carry on the tradition of cruising the boggers?

Last edited:

m0nty

Juniors
I just saw the clip on Ten... geez he doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed.

MsStorm

Bench
I think Loudy made a great point, Izzy has a Duty of Care for rugby league and really shouldn't have made those comments.

TheRam

Coach
My fu*king God!!! What an absolute CO*K!!!

sh*t if he was a soldier, you would put him up against the wall and shoot the bastard. Fancy that, he wants to see the enemy do well and make inroads into our frontlines.

What a dumb fu*ker of a pri*k!!!! I just can’t believe that anyone can be that freakin stupid, but evidently he IS, big time. Fu*k me, I’m still shaking my head in stunned shock.