What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow another Team

possm

Coach
Nah no Melb for me I'm Dragons for life, if I ever left the Dragons they would be guaranteed to win the GF the following year. I have faith that Mary will be sacked in the not too distant future. Hopefully that ex Tigers CEO we have can help this along a little but that's as close to the Tigers I want to be.
I was born in Buli Hospital in 1954. I have always followed St George and will never follow another team unless St George dropped out of the NRL. If that happened I would follow Redcliffe which is my local club with red and white colours.

_Johnsy

Referee
Turncoat, The term "not a real supporter" applies here.

Some are fighting for change or wanting to fight for change

You'll be remembered for switching clubs.
100% Be vocal about things you're not happy with, push for change yep no problems.

But walking out jumping ship to another club when things get a tad tough.

GTFO

_Johnsy

Referee
Please tell us who are these "some of us:" I only speak for myself... do you?

I don't lay down as quickly.as others.

Your post is actually factually incorrect. Why post a lie?
IMO There is a simple explanation, because it suits his narrative.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well someone with real gonads who was loyal to the bitter end until enough was enough.
I was think the Broncos bar can't do that. The Warriors pure heart why haven't the Dragons got that. The club needs a real shake up.
Muzza you do have a :heartbeat:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well someone with real gonads who was loyal to the bitter end until enough was enough.
I was think the Broncos bar can't do that. The Warriors pure heart why haven't the Dragons got that. The club needs a real shake up.
Muzza you do have a :heartbeat:
I’d say a better measure of having “gonads” would be to stick firm through adversity, rather than to cut and run when it gets too tough..

boardlumps62

Juniors
I’d say a better measure of having “gonads” would be to stick firm through adversity, rather than to cut and run when it gets too tough..
When that PM said I quote "life wasn't ment to be easy" was he talking to us (those Saints/Dragons/Illawarra supporters) that stick fat in the face of adversity.

boardlumps62

Juniors
When that PM said I quote "life wasn't ment to be easy" was he talking to us (those Saints/Dragons/Illawarra supporters) that stick fat in the face of adversity.

gitano

Juniors
Save me a long read, who is a turncoat? Have them front me at the Taj on Monday to sort some loose ends.