What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale: Ben Ross

C.P

Juniors
Bone headed management from the Panthers, so the balls now in The Panthers managements court. You've just unloaded the best performed player forward in your squad this year. Who you going to sign with the $$$$$

ausraider

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
When the money hungry little grub that is Matt Orford makes up his mind and f**ks off we'll have more than enough room for Ross! I say get him Storm! Quite a QLD connection we'll have

Slater
Smith
Ross
Crocker
Johnson

God with talent like that I can almost taste a premiership!

Not to be harsh but if Orford pisses off than without a halfback I could even smell a wooden spoon.

cainen

Juniors
Well they'll be going after a centre so it'll be either Bell, Elford, Lolesi or Lyon(?)

Gulavao is most probably going as well freeing up over 400k to purchase 1 or 2 players with. They better buy someone good.

Plus some other players are already leaving like Clayton, Donato and presumably Franze so that should free up another 150k or so to upgrade players like Pomeroy, Rogers and Wallace's contracts.

LESStar58

Referee
Tommy Smith said:
Oh no, not the old "team x success is good for the game" line.

They won the premiership back in '99 yet made little to no progress in gaining popularity in the media or fan support.

Hey Southern Rooster, do you think Ross would be welcome at the Roosters? The cat hasn't made himself popular with some of his pre and post match comments in the past.

thats because the majority of Victorians are ball chugging AFL watching louts!

Mal Meninga

Bench
LESStar58 said:
bullsh*t! :shock:

For real Mal?
I can't remember the exact words but they reported, "And Panthers Ben Ross has joined the Storm along with Michael Crocker" or to that effect.

Melbourne are gonna be brilliant next year, with or without Orford.

cainen

Juniors
Neither club has actually confirmed it yet.

And there was no details on the contract.

UndertakerMike said:
Ahhh..... Welll....... Maybe not slater. :badgrin:
Slater will return to origin next year. They just wanted more cohesion among the backliners this time. After all, they got 4 Cowboys there already without Bowen and can't get rid of Berrigan and Lockyer.

Oh and Woohoo! On Ross!! :D

cainen

Juniors
So we can now add Ross to the list of losses since the start of 03:

Ryan Girdler,
Paul Whatuira,
Shane Elford,
Steve Turner,
Ben Reynolds,
Scott Sattler,
Martin Lang,
Richard Fa'osa,
Ben Roarty,
Chris Hicks,
Colin Ward,
Geoff Bell,
Ben Ross

Our gains? Paul Franze and Trent Clayton, both of whom will be leaving after this year and neither of whom are really up to first grade standard.

Stuffed if I know where the money goes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i disagree Mal. If they lose Orford they will need to replace him with someone outside the club, Bell can be replaced by that Graham fella or Greg Inglis, who were both very impressive, as well as Stevey Turner... but i cant see anyone in thier line up that can replace orford

Latest posts