What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale: Ben Ross

The Colonel

Immortal
Seems useless to weaken your front row when the Panthers have 27 backrowers, some of whom are on better money than they probably should be. I'd be saying goodbye to the likes of Swain, Rodney, Frank Puletua, Pomeroy, Galea and Galuvao before Ross....

cainen

Juniors
Penrith has gone sh*thouse since Richardson left, though this problem was starting to develop a while before that.
Management has been crap on this issue, letting the situation spiral out of control and now that Penrith are languishing at the bottom of the table they've decided to do something about it. But they're still not taking control of the situation. They're letting other clubs determine the future of the team saying we'll look at any proposal from any club for our forwards. They're then relying on this happening for player recruitment to take place.

Stop being so bloody piss weak Panthers. Someone needs to make a tough decision, it's their job. They need to grab the bull by the horns and figure out who they want in the clubs future and who they don't. Then they to tell those players we'd really like you here, but the salary cap has forced us to make some hard decisions and we don't see you as part of our future plans.

Penrith's inability to take action is a recipe for instability.

Big Mick

Referee
I hope he goes to the Tigers.

I wish Rossy all the best should he go and I will always count him as one of my favourite players, and I blame the incompetancy of Penrith Management to re-sign Preston Campbell for $250,000 for 1 season rather than keep one of the premier props in the game.

Big Mick

Referee
The Colonel said:
Seems useless to weaken your front row when the Panthers have 27 backrowers, some of whom are on better money than they probably should be. I'd be saying goodbye to the likes of Swain, Rodney, Frank Puletua, Pomeroy, Galea and Galuvao before Ross....

THANK YOU!

someone sees it how I see it.

Colonel your a champ

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
It really is odd they'd release him and keep Clinton. I don't rate Clinton as even half the player Ben Ross is, and they'd be on similar pay.

But they do need more money for the backs, the day Danny Galea is playing wing and David McLean is playing in the centres is the day that Penrith have hit rock bottom. Should get Girds out of retirement :p.

They really need one good centre, or two if they can. Two international wingers are useless when they don't see the ball during a match.

choc_soldier

Coach
The Colonel said:

Seems like we have that many, hey? :lol:

Mut

Juniors
Richie8u said

ffs........ we have the worst managment.......

No you dont..... It could be much worse...

Newcastle_Knights.jpg

Woooo! Get some mut up ya

cainen

Juniors
Penrith's props:

Ross
Clinton
Crossman
F Puletua

Second Rowers:

Galea
Swain
Pritchard
Puletua
Rodney
Pomeroy
Gulavao
Rogers
McLean

Clear out some 2nd rowers ffs!

Pantherjim.

Referee
Big Mick © said:
I blame the incompetancy of Penrith Management to re-sign Preston Campbell for $250,000 for 1 season rather than keep one of the premier props in the game.

Agree whole heartedly Big Mick! and I only wish I could make my feelings known on the Panthers Website without fear of getting kicked off for a few months! :x

Pantherjim.

pantherz9103

First Grade
:evil: :evil:

Next year is looking like a train wreck already.

If Ross leaves who will be doing the hitups next year?

Clinton and Crossman? Tony Puletua can't be expected to make all the yardage when he returns from injury :rolleyes:

Ross will be a gun signing for whoever signs him and the stupid management will regret the decision. I GAURANTEE

Bulldog Power

Juniors
penrith are being so stupid

I mean they have him under contract for two more years at 220k
what a steal... alot of clubs need props badly and would be prepared to pay 300+ for a player on ben ross's quality. he is the best prop penrith have and releasing him will come back to hurt them. especially if he goes to a club like the roosters