What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Those Who Recently Joined The Forum...

jargan83

Coach
Joined last year, posted updates the Dragons vs Parra game here in Perth for you guys (will volunteer to cover Dragons vs Melbourne next year in Feb). Ghosted the forums for about 6 months before I decided to join up. Followed the Dragons my whole life, Interstate member. Try to get over for a couple of games but I have been saving for a house this year so haven't been across

The Major

Bench
Gday Jargan. Do you get many other Saints supporters over your way champ? What have you got organised for the game this Saturday night? Well, late arvo for you.

jargan83

Coach
Gday Jargan. Do you get many other Saints supporters over your way champ? What have you got organised for the game this Saturday night? Well, late arvo for you.

Dragons are probably one of the better supported teams over here, If I had to list the jerseys I see the most on the street it would be Dragons, Brisbane, Warriors, Storm. In no particular order though

A few pubs show the game live, I went out and bought an Imparja box for the Finals as Channel 9 Perth are stooges and Foxtel can't show them until 8:30 (Friday & Saturday) which is well after Full Time.

Organising a BBQ this weekend, 50 inch TV, Live Prelim Final

Jargan, you might have to follow Muzby and co's inititive and start the PBDS club!

More then happy to!

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Hey guys im Anthony -
arnold_schwarzenegger_training.jpg

Fingerbang

Bench
I joined not too long ago, but I couldn't give a f*ck if I am accepted or not by you knobs. I love my Dragons, and have even seen them win several grand finals, which is something many of you are yet to experience. Also, been involved in many gang bangs in the 70's, which is something many of you are yet to experience.

Cheers guys and girls. Love you all

lol, you're one of my favourites fingerbang.

I really crave validation from my fellow internet peers and need to be accepted.

SerbDragon

Coach
I joined not too long ago, but I couldn't give a f*ck if I am accepted or not by you knobs. I love my Dragons, and have even seen them win several grand finals, which is something many of you are yet to experience. Also, been involved in many gang bangs in the 70's, which is something many of you are yet to experience.

Cheers guys and girls. Love you all

I like this guy :D

Drewbrees

Juniors
Been a Dragons fan since '74 because of Billy Smith. Favourite player, Tony Trudgett. When I was 13 I cried when mick Cronin lined up his shot at goal to win the game in the '77 grand final. Pissed and cranky in '85,'92,'93,'96,'99. Intend to be pissed and happy in '10. Last Dragons game I was at was in about '94 when we smashed Canterbury in a semi at the SFS. Definitely no bandwagonner here, only just learned how to use the computer properly!

Steel Dragon

Bench
Drew Brees? Of the New Orleans Saints!?!? What the hell you doing in Yamba?

Man i think we might have a firecracker on our hands with Fingerbang! Cant wait for the explosions!

Welcome one and all.

Efresh

Coach
Followed the Dragons since 1985, signed up for my first membership this season after regretting not signing up last year. Planning to keep those Jubilee seats for the rest of my life, now that I have them.

bribieboy

Juniors
G'Day guys. I used to post on the previous site under the name islanddragon (some times gave reports on the qld supporters club agm's).
New name but long time supporter.

Latest posts