What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7's Awards On Now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that appearances question, was that club matches only?

I have a trivia question for you Jes

How many players have played every club match in at least 3 seasons or more (Including 2008)?

Titanic

First Grade
It would be remiss of me not to highlight the small but dedicated band that make up the Titans, not mentioned in the Awards.

tits&tans played all games in pre-season and the premiership plus represented GB&I in the Anzac Test and PNG in the RLWC. The mainstay of the Titans "back office" his invaluable editing, advice and graphics work provided the polish to every Titans match.

bgdc played utility for the team when it looked like foundering. Her efforts when often very short of time are saluted by the team who understand the constraints she was under.

Robster was our original captain and played to the best of his ability under what the team considered often unfair pressure from some sectors of the F7's community. His decision to step down to allow the Titans' strongest combination to challenge for the premiership was admirable.

Coaster played for the team twice until an overseas work-related "jaunt" hampered his preparation, however, his support from behind the scene was an integral part of the team's presence.

beave played one game with passion but sadly succumbed to the season ending pressures of work and study.

Bumble played as a guest for our two pre-season games and without his contributions we perhaps would not have even qualified for the competition. History will record that he was a Titan original.

We have played as best we could, learning as we progressed and guided by the management team of Skinner, Willow and Pistol when we erred along the way.

We have enjoyed the camaraderie of the F7's community and the competitiveness of the games - thank you all for allowing us to participate.

And we have won too, sure we have won some silverware (the PvP Cup, the Premiership Cup and so many awards that we did not expect) but most of all we won a new diversion from the humdrum of work and made some great albeit virtual friendships along the way.

Premiership Match Averages:
1. bgdc 88.80 (5 matches) 2. Amadean* 88.50 (12) 3. Titan Uranus* 88.33 (12) 4. Titanic* 88.16 (12) 5. tits&tans* 87.58 (12) 6. Coaster 87.00 (2) 7. beave 83.00 (1) 8. Robster 80.00 (4)
*Four players played the entire 12 match season.

PvP*:
1. Titanic 89.00 (2) 2. Amadean 86.00 (2) 3. tits&tans 84.50 (2) 4. Bumble 83.00 (2) 5. Robster 75.00 (2)
*Games against Dragons and Marauders only (not including the final which was also a premiership match).

Representative:
1. tits&tans* 90.50 (GB&I, PNG 2) 2. Amadean* 89.33 (Anzac 1, SOO 1, PNG 2) 3. Titanic* 89.00 (Anzac 1, SOO 1, PNG 3)
* RLWC final not posted

Total Games Played:
1. Titanic (19 games @ 88.72) 2. Amadean (18 @ 87.94) 3. tits&tans (17 @ 87.52) 4. Titan Uranus (12 @ 88.33) 5. Robster (6 @ 77.50) 6. bgdc (5 @ 88.80) 7. Coaster (2 @ 87.00) 8. Bumble (2 @ 83.00) 9. beave (1 @ 83.00)

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
that appearances question, was that club matches only?

I have a trivia question for you Jes

How many players have played every club match in at least 3 seasons or more (Including 2008)?

Nah, it's supposed to be all matches - let me know if I erred!

Not sure about the last question, although I suspect it might be you and me?

Last edited:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
After having my ego boosted by seeing myself getting a mention in this thread, I perused the F7s site and noticed I'm listed as having only 2 rep appearances, both for city. In fact, I made a number of rep appearances for NSW, City, New Zealand, and the Rest of the World.

Jesbass

First Grade
After having my ego boosted by seeing myself getting a mention in this thread, I perused the F7s site and noticed I'm listed as having only 2 rep appearances, both for city. In fact, I made a number of rep appearances for NSW, City, New Zealand, and the Rest of the World.

The stats are, sadly, out of date. But that's hopefully going to get rectified.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nah, it's supposed to be all matches - let me know if I erred!

Not sure about the last question, although I suspect it might be you and me?
madunit had 10 games in 2007 (7 for Panthers, 1 for Queensland and 2 for NZ) and 11 in 2005 (all for Sharks)

for the latter, i think you'll find you're correct;-)

who has played the most consecutive club matches?

Jesbass

First Grade
madunit had 10 games in 2007 (7 for Panthers, 1 for Queensland and 2 for NZ) and 11 in 2005 (all for Sharks)

for the latter, i think you'll find you're correct;-)

who has played the most consecutive club matches?

Apologies, King of Cool. I took it from here, and you're only mentioned once. :(

I'm going to wager that it's you, Mr Unit. I've had 30, and if Willow hasn't played every club match in 3 seasons, then I'd say it's you on account of you being in the competition far longer than I.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apologies, King of Cool. I took it from here, and you're only mentioned once. :(

I'm going to wager that it's you, Mr Unit. I've had 30, and if Willow hasn't played every club match in 3 seasons, then I'd say it's you on account of you being in the competition far longer than I.
it's definitely Jesbass

LeagueNut

First Grade
admins.gif
Wow, that's completely unexpected ... thanks admin folks! I've been quite amazed by the responses (both good and bad, lol) for that strange little storyline of mine.

Congrats to all the other winners as well, and a big thumbs up to all those who keep this competition humming. :clap::clap:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The stats are, sadly, out of date. But that's hopefully going to get rectified.
:?
No, they're not out of date. The stats are as accurate as they can be dating back to 2002. There's sure to be occasional errors and of course corrections are welcomed.

Jesbass

First Grade
:?
No, they're not out of date. The stats are as accurate as they can be dating back to 2002. There's sure to be occasional errors and of course corrections are welcomed.

There are some stats, such as the referee ones for example, that aren't up to date. I don't think there's any incorrect ones, though, excluding Mr Vatuvei's minor glitch. But I'm working on an update! :D :thumn

Black Kitty

Juniors
Congratulations to all the winners. :clap:

All very well deserved awards for the crème de la crème of F7’s
(though I do think there should be an award for everyone, F7’s couldn’t survive without all it’s wonderful and talented players)

Thank you so much to whomever was responsible for my award,
it made my night :D
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :D:D:D

I didn’t get a chance to listen, think you could throw a copy my way Pistol? pllleeeeaaaasssseee???

Latest posts