What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
yea i made the changes

would appear that there might be a reason why my english teacher is harsh on grammer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ao anyone got any ideas for a article, cause im struggling..... off season is soo boring!!

mate its a quiet time now for forums - we get stuck into it again in January.

Our aim here is not to win a competition but stick together as a family - we talk together - we suffer pains and illnesses together...We are a team...

You will get to know this over the next few months...

I will also add you don't have to apologise for anything about your post...

from being the only poster last year - I asked these great people to post with me ...a lot of them developed writing articles, a lot were articulate to start with - and we finished up with a well polished team...a team that I was so proud of...

You will fit in here as a hand in a glove...

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
a lot were articulate to start with - ...

That would be me!!! :D :D :D

Third reserve - nah mate. I've been conned into that position once, thinking I would maybe write three articles all up and look what happened. Talk to the spawn - she looks like she needs some convincing and has always been a better poster than me.

I'd say by 05, life permitting, I'll be ready for another hurrah. :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
yea i made the changes

would appear that there might be a reason why my english teacher is harsh on grammer

ao anyone got any ideas for a article, cause im struggling..... off season is soo boring!!

Hey Bro!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8) thought that was a great effort...Well Done :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
RoostarGirl said:
Raider_69 said:
yea i made the changes

Hey Bro!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8) thought that was a great effort...Well Done :D

long time no see hey sis
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im working on an article now which will hopefully be alot better

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie, ozzie, ozzie, oi, oi, oi

Now that I've got your attention.....

Is that video machine primed and ready for action? 8) 8) 8)

:D :D :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
Actually, cancel that last post. There is a god and it comes in the form of the genius who finally decided to show the games live, here. :D

One happy BP who now has to drag his butt out of bed at 7am. What time is that over there? ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Actually, cancel that last post. There is a god and it comes in the form of the genius who finally decided to show the games live, here. :D

One happy BP who now has to drag his butt out of bed at 7am. What time is that over there? ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am pretty sure that would be 5am gee 7am BP you get a sleep in :lol: :lol: ;-)

Hey Bro I've been around just haven't had anything important to say....how unusual :shock: ;-) :lol: Seriously enjoyed the article look forward to reading your next one.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Your not spamming are you RB? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah the joys of being in hicksville huh, 8) . ;-) :D Now, who do I choose to go for?

As Ozzie said earlier in a post that, this comp just isn't about winning. It's about being part of a team and the RL community in general. I think I speak for Ozzie as well when I say that if we can develop some more forummers into really contributing something to the RL Internet frey, then we've all achieved something.

I think we have a team with enormous potential and with the 13 Player Cap we still have about 4 spaces left. I am hoping that one of the offers I made to a currently non-playing forummer bears fruit. And we will then have the complete team [bearing in mind that while BP & RG aren't playing they are life members]

I'm not going to be online very much over the coming weeks, but I will be around to check pm's etc. I had my first laugh in about a week when I was reading this forum this morning .. dumbosyllable [classic] .. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:

I completley failed - my computer packed up and i would have ppicked up on the fact i was going to tape it - but don't worry I will check Foxstort - it will be replayed again..

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
The Backpacker said:

I completley failed - my computer packed up and i would have ppicked up on the fact i was going to tape it - but don't worry I will check Foxstort - it will be replayed again..

Not to worry oz. We have live games being played. Last minute thing but Sky got it's act together. Trouble is, my reception is crap at the moment. Like I have atmospheric disturbance like it's pouring with rain but it isn't. Must be the little green men again. ;-) :lol: So, no worries on the taping. Will get around to calling the man to come and fix my prob. Cheers anyway mate.

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Yes I have, we might have to make you favourites at 2/1, Newtwon next at 5/2 and then us at 5/1....get your bets on....,

I can't bet this year....... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ slips a $100 to ozzie. :-$

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the Roosters are still a force to be reckoned with. Especially when you find some idiot for that third reserve position. ;-) :D

ozzie

Bench
I would like you all to welcome a new player to our side..(penelope be nice)....its Eastsrules and is a newcastle supporter - now our team really has taken on a foreign tone - but i think its for the best...that way people can see that Rooster supporters are human after all and do exist..I think Raider-69 would agree with that...

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
I would like you all to welcome a new player to our side..(penelope be nice)....its Eastsrules and is a newcastle supporter - now our team really has taken on a foreign tone - but i think its for the best...that way people can see that Rooster supporters are human after all and do exist..I think Raider-69 would agree with that...

What do you mean? There is such a thing as an Easts supporter? :shock: Well, I'll be....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Welcome Eastsrules. Great name. Pity about the team you support. ;-) :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozzie said:

pfft humans?
no, but your a cool bunch of rooster fans :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the sad thing about eastsrules is im pretty sure its acually directed toward the union teams easts........ UNION OF ALL THINGS!?!

anyways good to have you on board eastsrules..... you go to the league gaming chatroom much these days?

The Backpacker

Juniors
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
IM IN!!!

ill be a reserve

i dont care where i play, im just glad to be in the team:D

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :cry: ;-)

Send ozzie or Penelope a PM. They're team captains. Have a look through our game threads in the the sevens game forum so you get an idea if you don't know the guts of the game.

Oh and GO EASTS in 04. :shock: I didn't say that. I have no bias. I am neutral. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts