What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forward thinking: Dragons after hard-hitting prop Napa

BennyV

Referee
DUGAN...JOSH DUGAN... THE DUGES... THE MAN WHO WALKS ON WATER!!! Top 5 IF HIS LUCKY? ??
Each to there own i guess, in my opinion, when not injured Dugan is the best fullback in the game. Just my opinion though.

When he signed, he had Hayne and Inglis ahead of him at the least. Few would take him above Slater or Stewart either, when fit. There is also arguments for a few others at the top of their game too.

When I have my red and white glasses on, I would take Dugan any day. Objectively, however, he has superiors.

Most interesting thing about Grouch and his little bum chum Repetitive View is that after spending the entire off season bagging Mary's appointment as coach, they have been conspicuously absent from the post-trial threads... Seems their interests around the club are purely limited to bagging management decisions.

Because trials mean jack.

F#*k, shows how bad things really are if people get excited over pre-season practice games.

Straight Shooter

Dragon66

Juniors
Don't worry as soon as we lose our first game (Going through undefeated is almost an impossibility in the modern game.) Grouch and Lack of Objective View will resurface with all guns blazing.

Let them whinge about the things we can't change if that makes them feel good (or even worse, as appears to be the case) while the rest of us try to get some fun and enjoyment out of the next six months.

I've reached a stage where when they post I know what they write is not worth reading and move on to the next poster. Life's too short to waste time on whiners.

love my saints

Juniors
Don't worry as soon as we lose our first game (Going through undefeated is almost an impossibility in the modern game.) Grouch and Lack of Objective View will resurface with all guns blazing.

Let them whinge about the things we can't change if that makes them feel good (or even worse, as appears to be the case) while the rest of us try to get some fun and enjoyment out of the next six months.

I've reached a stage where when they post I know what they write is not worth reading and move on to the next poster. Life's too short to waste time on whiners.

Its not rocket science is it hahaha no matter what the thread topic is, when you see the name grouch or repetitive spew you know automatically that post is a shot at the club, doust, mary, the board, us positive fans, etc etc
Its good but, you feel better that no matter how bad your day is, there are people out there whose entire lives are miserable.
So lets all take a minute and thank Grouch, repetitive spew, and dino... Guys... thank you :) your misery really cheers me up. Keep it up chumps.

karuah6

Juniors

F#*k, shows how bad things really are if people get excited over pre-season practice games.

Straight Shooter

Fair dinkum you bloody idiot, I don't know how your mother puts up with you. Same for Grouch.
Your only on this forum to get attention the only trouble is your so bloody dumb you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The fact remains...we are undefeated for 2015
:)

(Not sure how long that will last but I'm running with it while it lasts )

grouch

First Grade
Fair dinkum you bloody idiot, I don't know how your mother puts up with you. Same for Grouch.
Your only on this forum to get attention the only trouble is your so bloody dumb you are starting to believe your own bullshit.

*you're

dumb.

Look I am thrilled that we won a trial and drew another. I was there at Kogarah last year when we beat Mudgee in a trial and it is truly a happy sensation. Like masturbation. You can suspend disbelief a moment and imagine what you're seeing is real. Nothing at all wrong with that in moderation. Too much however, and you'll go blind. Case in point:

love my saints said:
when not injured Dugan is the best fullback in the game.

karuah6

Juniors
*you're

dumb.

Like masturbation. You can suspend disbelief a moment and imagine what you're seeing is real. Nothing at all wrong with that in moderation. Too much however, and you'll go blind. Case in point:
I think that's your problem:lol:

The Nick

Bench

Straight Shooter

The off season means jack too, yet you've had plenty to say throughout it (ok only a few things to say, but you've said them plenty of times), yet when the first actual measure of Mary's worth as a coach comes along you have absolutely nothing to say. These trials should at the very least given you your first opportunity to say "I told you so" and yet....... Nothing.

The Nick

Bench
Look I am thrilled that we won a trial and drew another. I was there at Kogarah last year when we beat Mudgee in a trial and it is truly a happy sensation. Like masturbation. You can suspend disbelief a moment and imagine what you're seeing is real.

See above post.

Dragon66

Juniors
Grouch why don't you get back into your bin and stay there, and Lack of Objective View Just f**k off!

It's the endless repetition of your negative dribble that is truly annoying.

I hate getting personal but there is only so much one person can take before enough is enough.

grouch

First Grade
Grouch why don't you get back into your bin and stay there, and Lack of Objective View Just f**k off!

It's the endless repetition of your negative dribble that is truly annoying.

I hate getting personal but there is only so much one person can take before enough is enough.

So inclusive. Reminds me of the club's Orwellian Facebook page.

Mr Red

First Grade
see the thing here is that Napa at the moment is a fringe first grader... BUT has enormous potential..
so in theory i think a good type of player any club should be scouting and recruiting..

HOWEVER - here lies the dilemma..... if he stays at the roosters under their current coaching structure he will develop into a very good first grader - potential rep player...
if he joins the dragons under the current coaching structure he will remain an average first grader... and in a few years we will be bagging him and wanting him to leave....

see any patterns here?
- Rein
- JDB
- Merrin
- Stockwell

we have the good kids coming through the ranks without a doubt, just once they join the first grade squad their development ceases.... before we worry about signing any good up and comers like Napa, we need to get the right coaches steering the ship, otherwise recruitment of these types of players will not reap the rewards it should.

Dragon66

Juniors
So inclusive. Reminds me of the club's Orwellian Facebook page.

Grouch I am inclusive. Just offer us something decent to debate. Not just your continual negative outlook on our football club.

Kinda fits a worthless thread about another average player we couldnt lure.

Point in case.

How about trying to use Mr Red as a role model. Good points with constructive criticism.

Last edited:
see the thing here is that Napa at the moment is a fringe first grader... BUT has enormous potential..
so in theory i think a good type of player any club should be scouting and recruiting..

HOWEVER - here lies the dilemma..... if he stays at the roosters under their current coaching structure he will develop into a very good first grader - potential rep player...
if he joins the dragons under the current coaching structure he will remain an average first grader... and in a few years we will be bagging him and wanting him to leave....

see any patterns here?
- Rein
- JDB
- Merrin
- Stockwell

we have the good kids coming through the ranks without a doubt, just once they join the first grade squad their development ceases.... before we worry about signing any good up and comers like Napa, we need to get the right coaches steering the ship, otherwise recruitment of these types of players will not reap the rewards it should.

Don't say that - it's negative.

Straight Shooter

Latest posts