What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four year deal for Boyd at knights

lol sorry mate

Guess we're gonna have to set up a "Knights fans of SEQ" club so we can keep track of who will be boarding Tinkler Airlines

It's been done. Back in the day of the old knights official forum i made a Qld knights fans website. It was awesome. You will have to pay me for the patent to it.

Serc

First Grade
Looking forward to this flight JW! Surely Uncle Tinky would have the Millenium Falcon available for such an important purpose? Perhaps he can throw in Lando as well, who can teach us his little maneuver at Tanaab to help us thwart the evil Maroontroopers!

RABK

Referee
We are all going to be meeting up for a lot of finals footy in the next 4 years! I think my email is in my LU profile, add me on facebook if you guys have one!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Im gathering my army of hairy midgets to storm the Suncorp shield bunker with rocks and arrows on May 25th after convincing them I am a god with my "magical powers" (ie: 7th grade NSW dept edu science).

Jeez Ill be pissed if I find out Wally Lewis is my father

Yosh

Coach
It would make more sense if Boyd returned to the Broncos. Return of the prodigal son, he'll take over Lockyer at 5/8th... It's the perfect story.

Well sux to be the Broncos because we don't live in a fairy tale. Money rules all and hopefully Tinks and WB can convince Boyd to sign on the dotted line!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Blocker was just on The Game Plan on OneHD and said apparently Boyd has agreed to terms with the Knights on a four-year-deal. I suppose it's still only rumours, but I'm thinking he may be right \\\\:D/

RABK

Referee
Boyd agreed to a four year deal 3 weeks ago but no pen was put to paper. I was told the club put a deadline on this deal to be signed by today. (I reported that here last week)

I haven't heard anything more but i'm hoping these reports mean he's put pen to paper rather then a recycle of 3 week old news.

Jono078

Referee
Prob won't announce it til next week.

So ultimately what does everyone think of the signing now?

Personally I don't feel overally excited but at the same time its a quality signing.

Be interesting to see how he fits in the team.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm still waiting on 100% confirmation, but if it is true, I'll be a lot more excited than what I was when Snowden signed a few days ago ...

Jono078

Referee
I still can't believe it really.

We've signed I think without a doubt the greatest coach of all time. And on top of that so far, 2 INTERNATIONAL players about to enter their prime. Unbelievable, yet it's reality for 2012 :D

I'd love to see Bedsey's signature next, although I wonder what sort of money he would expect?

aqua_duck

Coach
I still can't believe it really.

We've signed I think without a doubt the greatest coach of all time. And on top of that so far, 2 INTERNATIONAL players about to enter their prime. Unbelievable, yet it's reality for 2012 :D

I'd love to see Bedsey's signature next, although I wonder what sort of money he would expect?

If 12 months ago someone told me that in 2012 we'd have Bennett, Boyd, Snowden and possibly Myles I'd tell them they were dreaming

I doubt Bedsy would want big money, I'd personally like to see him get an offer like 2 year playing contract, maybe $150k a year, and then a role here after he retires, coaching or administrative.

Latest posts