What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four year deal for Boyd at knights

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I know this is a DT writer, but Paul Kent is usually pretty reliable, I think. He was the one who broke the news on Yow Yeh being the Australian winger days before the team was announced.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Why?

I understand Boyd is a gamebreaker & how good a player he is... but without a decent forward pack he'd be next to useless to a team like ours who's spine is literally the least of their problems..
Put simply, Boyd is the X-Factor we've desperately been missing for god knows how long.

Rusty

Juniors
Israel is apparently unhappy in AFL is looking to make a comeback. He has already been linked with Panthers, Eels and the Knights.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go after Israel if we don't get Boyd.

Yosh

Coach
Israel is apparently unhappy in AFL is looking to make a comeback. He has already been linked with Panthers, Eels and the Knights.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go after Israel if we don't get Boyd.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get both!:D

88.Knights

Juniors
1.boyd
2.mcmanus (left)
3.folau (left)
4.gidley
5.uate

floppin heck who needs defence, just be scoring tries all the time. good luck trying to outjump folau and mcmanus!!!

Serc

First Grade
Izzy is not the world's greatest passer of the ball, huge amounts of tries and line breaks last year, but very little try assists for his winger. Better off with someone like Hodges, there's a new dream for you Yosh! (lets see if he has been reading the news websites in the last few days :p)

Yosh

Coach
Hodges signed a three year deal so that's down the drain.

SBW for right centre if you ask me!

Latest posts