What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four year deal for Boyd at knights

RABK

Referee
Noticed this on twitter

Paul Kent - Take it as read. Darius Boyd at Knights next year. And one of the favourite sons, Danny Buderus, to return home.

RHCP

Bench
Even with the potential that both have taken pay cuts to come here for different reasons, our salary cap is certainly made of elastic.

Goodbye Ike.

Nothing against the Sharks but I sincerely hope he doesnt end up back there...... Too gooder player for a club that will have nothing except Gardner and Gallen next year.

And if Bedsy comes back next year it will be on a $100k at the most I reckon.

shane1970

Juniors
So if Degois goes (appearing more and more likely) & Bedsy apparently comes back for one year - What happens after 2012 for hooker? Sure they are re-negotiating with Hilder for a contract extension but he ain't the comps best full-time hooker. Who are we gonna rely on there, it is one of the most important positions on the field.

Silent Knight

First Grade
So if Degois goes (appearing more and more likely) & Bedsy apparently comes back for one year - What happens after 2012 for hooker? Sure they are re-negotiating with Hilder for a contract extension but he ain't the comps best full-time hooker. Who are we gonna rely on there, it is one of the most important positions on the field.

I would like to see us go back to the days of promoting talented juniors. Hopefully there will be one ready for FG by then.

shane1970

Juniors
Maybe Wayne could bring with him as well that young fella who played the WCC & Charity Shield match - Cameron King (I think) - he looked the goods before doing his pec.

88.Knights

Juniors
Nothing against the Sharks but I sincerely hope he doesnt end up back there...... Too gooder player for a club that will have nothing except Gardner and Gallen next year.

And if Bedsy comes back next year it will be on a $100k at the most I reckon.

Totally agree, deserves to be in a team thats competitive each week top 4/8 kinda team if its not with us, sorry sharks. not that i want him starring in that team getting them over the line against us next year, if hes forced to leave.

Perth Knights

Juniors
Totally agree, deserves to be in a team thats competitive each week top 4/8 kinda team if its not with us, sorry sharks. not that i want him starring in that team getting them over the line against us next year, if hes forced to leave.

It will be a travesty if Degois is forced to leave and we sign Buderus for a one year. Bedsy was a great player for us in the past ... but there is a quantum difference between the ESL and NRL, and by all reports Bedsy is not playing as well these days. So for me, I would not be signing Buderus out of sentiment just because he was a great player for us in the past. What next ... we sign Andrew Johns for a one year stint??

Latest posts