What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freddy in assisting role???

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Overseas atm so cant see what they are saying but my dad told me that Freddy is coming to the Dragons for some assistant role. ANyone heard of the same??

gregstar

Referee
that's a great idea!

& freddy should have farrar as his assistant who should have terry lamb as his assistant who should have jason taylor as his.

intercept

Juniors
In one of the All Star interviews, Wayne mentions that Fitler will be coaching the attack for the NRL All Stars. Maybe they're considering extending the partnership?

SEAT 1A

Bench
Don't know how true this is however, one of mates is a huge East's fan. He said that when the sh** hit the fan at the rosters, Freddy was offered some help with the team and he told them no thanks.

It may be true, can't see him linking up with the Dragons so soon. He is rosters royalty. But I think he will coach again.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Overseas atm so cant see what they are saying but my dad told me that Freddy is coming to the Dragons for some assistant role. ANyone heard of the same??

I think your dad is, "aving a larf" at your expense.

Seriously though I think your old man might have heard that Fittler is Bennett's assistant for the NRL Allstars match, but nothing to do with the dragons.

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Oh yeah, I forgot, their move to Antarctica in 2013 will turn out to be a disaster, the penguins will abstain from their presence and they will be financially dead in no time...if not frozen to death beforehand.

The Nick

Bench
Oh yeah, I forgot, their move to Antarctica in 2013 will turn out to be a disaster, the penguins will abstain from their presence and they will be financially dead in no time...if not frozen to death beforehand.

seriously dude, are you all there?