What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Green River Eel

Juniors
It doesnt matter how poor the team was, the fact is they are getting worse, losing confidence, thats what ricky does, nobody improves under him.
At parra its hard to imagine any team getting worse after Kearney, but ricky did the impossible, they got worse over night, they went backwards, actually backwards, the same thing is happening at the raiders.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
You will need Brad Arthur for that, i dont see him heading off to the raiders anytime soon.

The fruits of Rickies labour are nothing but rotten..

Like Nathan Peats? Or is that a bit inconvenient?

Like it or not, Ricky put this years squad together and got rid of a lot of the crap in the eels squad. That is exactly what we need.

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Like it or not, Ricky put this years squad together and got rid of a lot of the crap in the eels squad. That is exactly what we need.

unbelievable :lol:

This is the sort of person Ricky preys on:lol:

Thank you once again Canberra, almost brings a tear to my eye Ricky leaving:lol:

Noa

First Grade

You're suffering from a severe case of trickyitis there. The fact is rick inherited a team that finished 10 points above parra last year. And most of those really good young forwards + Hoppa were signed or brought through by Kearney and nolan

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
unbelievable :lol:

This is thofe sort of person Ricky preys on:lol:

Thank you once again Canberra, almost brings a tear to my eye Ricky leaving:lol:

I'm probably over my head, but just a few questions and honestly not trying to an ass.

I like the eels. Easily my second favorite team but didn't Ricky bring a lot of the current crop through the grades last year?

He also recruited peats. ..right?

I'm not saying that the eels are succeeding because of Ricky but surely he has made some positive contributions, right?

I heard Manah on the radio the other day he basically hinted that he wanted out towards the end of last year. But the way he spoke it related more to the board. I do believe that Ricky basically would not have bee able to remain after he ttried to clear every second player so his departurewould likely have Iimproved morale considering what he was intending to do.

natheel

Coach
I'm probably over my head, but just a few questions and honestly not trying to an ass.

I like the eels. Easily my second favorite team but didn't Ricky bring a lot of the current crop through the grades last year?

He also recruited peats. ..right?

I'm not saying that the eels are succeeding because of Ricky but surely he has made some positive contributions, right?

I heard Manah on the radio the other day he basically hinted that he wanted out towards the end of last year. But the way he spoke it related more to the board. I do believe that Ricky basically would not have bee able to remain after he ttried to clear every second player so his departurewould likely have Iimproved morale considering what he was intending to do.

Mannah said the board fighting didn't help but first contributed to the way the team was playing and the morale at the place.

For Canberra to move forward get Ricky to do the clean out then clean him out.

Ricky only brought in 3 players and 1 (Santi) has already left because he was taking up too much cap space and was blocking Junior Paulo for keeping a regular spot in first grade which tonight he showed he deserves

bileduct

Coach
hmmmm Wiz,
your mate Bileduct seems to have disappeared.
Maybe being bent over by pRicky has made him butt hurt....

In all seriousness though, I think maybe, finally, the raiders fans are starting to realise what an imposter they have on their hands in pRicky.
I was in hospital for a week because of an accident, but thanks for your concern.

As for Ricky, 3/6 is actually about where I thought we would be after the disaster that Furner left behind.

How is Supercoach Bennett going with the team he took to the finals last year?

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
As if you poor Canberra fans ain't got enough crap to deal with . . . . along comes the biggest tool in the shed and now wants recognition for his opinions.
Green river, you are the king of tools. Even your fellow Parra fans want you to pull your head in . . . but of course you can't see it.
Nobs like you that harp on about themselves being right . . are . . just nobs.
You don't come back to threads where you have been ridiculed. :lol:
You'd think that no-one else on the planet had the inkling that RS is a donkey of a coach. :shock:
You didn't invent that idea. Everybody already knew. So STFU about how right you think you were.
Nob.

Green River Eel

Juniors
As if you poor Canberra fans ain't got enough crap to deal with . . . . along comes the biggest tool in the shed and now wants recognition for his opinions.
Green river, you are the king of tools. Even your fellow Parra fans want you to pull your head in . . . but of course you can't see it.
Nobs like you that harp on about themselves being right . . are . . just nobs.
You don't come back to threads where you have been ridiculed. :lol:
You'd think that no-one else on the planet had the inkling that RS is a donkey of a coach. :shock:
You didn't invent that idea. Everybody already knew. So STFU about how right you think you were.
Nob.

Rosco, its Knob, not Nob....
cheers Dopey.

gypsy

Bench
Um excusing me please, could somebody pleasing be letting me know how raiders have gone last 2 games? I been very busy with very pretty girls at gamedays. Two big wins for raiders, no? :cool:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I been very busy with very pretty girls at gamedays.

Hope they didn't charge too much mate.....

fat_guy_with_women.jpg

ek999

First Grade
Um excusing me please, could somebody pleasing be letting me know how raiders have gone last 2 games? I been very busy with very pretty girls at gamedays. Two big wins for raiders, no? :cool:

The irony of that coming from a Dragons fan.

The Rosco

Bench
Rosco, its Knob, not Nob....
cheers Dopey.

. . . No, it's not. Knob is what is used to pull open a door. Nob is the head of a penis.
Be under no delusions. I did mean nob.
Cheers right back at you, Dopey.
Oh, hang on . . . were YOU actually correcting MY spelling ? :lol:

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
. . . No, it's not. Knob is what is used to pull open a door. Nob is the head of a penis.
Be under no delusions. I did mean nob.
Cheers right back at you, Dopey.
Oh, hang on . . . were YOU actually correcting MY spelling ? :lol:

Urban dictionary says you're wrong ,

suck my knob
a beautiful retort to something that someone says to anger you.

furthermore, it can be used in surprise.
"you look like a prick"
"well suck my knob!"

or

"suck my knob she never did that!"

Buy you knew that hey . Or should I say you new that ?