What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
That still doesn't explain why they all post in the Raiders section.

Why do people buy those variety boxes of chips but never eat the plain ones ? I've got a cupboard full of plain but still buy the mixed boxes cause they're the only ones that you can get Chicken Twisties in .
I don't just buy a big bag of chicken twisties cause sometimes I feel like a little bag of Burger Rings .

Last edited:

Green River Eel

Juniors
Well id say im owed an apology from a few of you raiders fans.
I started this thread with good intentions, there was no sledging from me, quite the opposite, but i started to cop it from a handful of you raiders fans here, who by now have clearly proven to be wrong.
The raiders are going exactly how i said they would go under RS, loss of all confidence, no game plan, taken a huge step backwards under RS, and its only going to get worse.

I feel sorry for the raiders, i like the club, always have, but theres absolutely no doubt RS will grind the club into the dirt, as he is doing, as i predicted many a raiders fan that failed to listen to the warnings will be eating humble pie.

RS will sap every bit of confidence out of the playing group and then blame it on them, i feel for them.

Last edited:

mongoose

Coach
The club needs a clean out. Hopefully Ricky realises this and does the same here as he did at the Eels. There's a number of senior players who need to be told to get on their bikes.

It's over for Campese, McCrone, Shillington, White, Tilse and Buttriss.

Sphagnum

Coach
:lol:

What a f**kwit. Commiserations again guys. Keep your chin up. Hopefully he'll bail like he has every other time the going gets tough and your club can move on.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Dumb and Dumber obviously have me covered in this debate :oops:

Hope Josh Papalii's enjoying his big fat c**k sandwich . Karmas a bitch boy .

Ron Jeremy

Coach
But I thought reading through posts 6 months ago that the furner was the one holding the raiders back from top 8 and premiership glory? I am scratching my head here, in 3 months the players are no good? Lol

We tried to warn you guys...lol

Green River Eel

Juniors
Can somebody please remind me how long is the contract that Ricky signed with the raiders is??

Its not 7 years for 7 million is it ? It couldnt be ?

Sujskiez

Juniors
Not sure how u guys can get thrashed by the warriors and like i said u guys are in the same position we were in last year

charlie shark

Juniors
when are clubs are going to wake up to Ricky Stuart he has f**ked every club he has gone to but they break there necks to give the big bucks to get the wooden spoon

Pete Cash

Post Whore
But I thought reading through posts 6 months ago that the furner was the one holding the raiders back from top 8 and premiership glory? I am scratching my head here, in 3 months the players are no good? Lol

We tried to warn you guys...lol

Furner made some blunders tied up a lot of money in lumbering props when the rules allowed them to be completely dominated in the ruck plus (and this isn't necessarily furners fault) the raiders best players in recent years have been absolute cretins. That's probably a management issue.

I mean the whole situation stinks. I don't think the raiders did much more than say sticky want a job didn't bother seeing if anyone else was available just same old boys club Canberra. That said it's a wooden spoon roster with a wooden spoon coach so there will be plenty of good times to come.