What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Tooooks

Bench
I got sucked in to the RS hype when he joined Parra. Even defended his record. Given the roster he had last year I wasn't expecting too much except an improved performance over 2012. Not only were we worse under him, we looked poorly coached - completely clueless.

In hindsight the best thing he did was clean out the deadwood and promptly leave. I feel for the Raiders because their last two losses are very Parra 2013-like.

The Rosco

Bench
Urban dictionary says you're wrong ,

suck my knob
a beautiful retort to something that someone says to anger you.

furthermore, it can be used in surprise.
"you look like a prick"
"well suck my knob!"

or

"suck my knob she never did that!"

Buy you knew that hey . Or should I say you new that ?

Getting a little off topic here, but . . . . I must concede to your superior knowledge of knobs.
You know far more about them than I. Well done. Allow me to re-iterate that your mate is still a knob. And he is in fine company.
PS: Does that Urban dictionary cover punctuation at all ?.

Green River Eel

Juniors
. . . No, it's not. Knob is what is used to pull open a door. Nob is the head of a penis.
Be under no delusions. I did mean nob.
Cheers right back at you, Dopey.
Oh, hang on . . . were YOU actually correcting MY spelling ? :lol:

Wrong again Rosco, your making a good habit of it dopey, its Knob, thats the thing youve always got in you ass.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Getting a little off topic here, but . . . . I must concede to your superior knowledge of knobs.
You know far more about them than I. Well done. Allow me to re-iterate that your mate is still a knob. And he is in fine company.
PS: Does that Urban dictionary cover punctuation at all ?.

Not sure, but if you like I can try to find a link to a page that may help you .

Last edited:

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Like Nathan Peats? Or is that a bit inconvenient?

Like it or not, Ricky put this years squad together and got rid of a lot of the crap in the eels squad. That is exactly what we need.

And then abandoned the club, because he was always waiting for his mate to get the ass at ur joint, hu used parra, they say Karma is a bitch.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
As if you poor Canberra fans ain't got enough crap to deal with . . . . along comes the biggest tool in the shed and now wants recognition for his opinions.
Green river, you are the king of tools. Even your fellow Parra fans want you to pull your head in . . . but of course you can't see it.
Nobs like you that harp on about themselves being right . . are . . just nobs.
You don't come back to threads where you have been ridiculed. :lol:
You'd think that no-one else on the planet had the inkling that RS is a donkey of a coach. :shock:
You didn't invent that idea. Everybody already knew. So STFU about how right you think you were.
Nob.

Agreed GRE is a colossal f**kwit, who is completely clueless when it comes to RL.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
. . . No, it's not. Knob is what is used to pull open a door. Nob is the head of a penis.
Be under no delusions. I did mean nob.
Cheers right back at you, Dopey.
Oh, hang on . . . were YOU actually correcting MY spelling ? :lol:

Lost cause mate, don't bother with this poor fool.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I got sucked in to the RS hype when he joined Parra. Even defended his record. Given the roster he had last year I wasn't expecting too much except an improved performance over 2012. Not only were we worse under him, we looked poorly coached - completely clueless.

In hindsight the best thing he did was clean out the deadwood and promptly leave. I feel for the Raiders because their last two losses are very Parra 2013-like.

x1

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Can a mod please move this to the Parramatta Forum where it belongs

Booo , it's a thread that's been getting the only hits in your section and we've been keeping the discussion in it . Are you losing sleep over it ?

Good luck today mate .... Nah seriously good luck .

Have to agree with you Wiz. It was a very ordinary game.
The panthers were woeful, however they showed just enough sub standard skills to down the raiders.

To be fair, I remember last year the feeling that these raiders fans must have this year. The only difference is, I did not convince myself that Ricky was not to blame.

I keep reading on raiders forums that when Ricky gets the team he wants then things will change. The problem there is, the team Ricky wants is the Australian team, and that team does not want him.

Ricky is a cancer to the Raiders club, the sooner that the remaining few deluded Raiders fans realise this the better their weekends will be.

I Reakon he will jump ship to the Dragons at seasons end. It's just too hard at the Raiders. I just wonder what his excuse will be... Maybe there are better facilities in Wollongong for his daughter.

And then he can state on his way out, finally I have a roster I can work with. Fairly sure that's what he alluded to when he left the blue and gold.

bileduct

Coach
Couldn't have done it without you of your toy poodle Bileduct . Hey looks like your boys are turning on an effort for their fans the week , Ricky on annual leave ?
Sorry? What exactly do I have to do with other Eels fans pointing out that you and GRE are a pair of twats?