What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Checked it out.........it's a nice old place in Yarralumla.

But I don't think it has anything to do with what the Raiders pay him. Ricky owned one of the most expensive houses in Canberra when he was playing here in the 90s. He's not short of coin.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Checked it out.........it's a nice old place in Yarralumla.

But I don't think it has anything to do with what the Raiders pay him. Ricky owned one of the most expensive houses in Canberra when he was playing here in the 90s. He's not short of coin.

Mate I don't doubt for one second he's loaded . I mean you'd have to be to walk out on an $850,000 a year contract to coach your old club for free :D.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
You truly believe that ? Why was he going to come to us in the first place then ?
Well, Papalli actually stated his reasons for staying himself, but you didn't uncover that information because it didn't conform with your confirmation bias.

You're like the jilted girl who can't shut up about your ex-boyfriend leaving you.

bileduct

Coach
You need to learn how to read properly.

"It is understood" is a clear giveaway that the author of the article really has no information supporting that statement.

Just like when you were speculating before.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Well, Papalli actually stated his reasons for staying himself, but you didn't uncover that information because it didn't conform with your confirmation bias.

You're like the jilted girl who can't shut up about your ex-boyfriend leaving you.

And what may they be ?

Latest posts