What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ricky only left the eels as he thought he had a shit squad and couldn't turn them into final contenders.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Please mate......putting people's name on a projector and humiliating them in first half dozen and destroying season in process is not a good coach.....RS can talk and talk etc.....but is NOT a good coach......enjoy ur season.

Ps
Not makin any bold predictions for our mob other.

Parramatta 2014 "The Team that Ricky Built"

Walt Flanigan

Referee
:lol:

the side is full of Stuart signings is it?

:lol:

I don't know how many he signed but Norman and especially Peats have been big for the Eels.

You should be writing thank you cards to Ricky and maybe send some flowers. That would be the decent thing to do. :)

IFR33K

Coach
Not interested in getting involved in a sledging match with raider fans, but in 2012 I recall sharks supporters coming into the eels forum, telling us he'll destroy the place, piss players off and have 1001 excuses.

I too defended him, like you guys are. What they said was 100% correct.

I really hope it works out for both him and the club.

bileduct

Coach
yet you said this was his side :?
He picked who would stay and who had to piss off, didn't he?

He signed those players that Walt mentioned, didn't he?

At least some of you are honest enough to admit that Ricky Stuart left the Eels in a better state than he found it.

The rest of you butt-hurt morons blindly lashing out after years of embarrassment are just amusing.

But only just.

legend

Coach
Yep, Stuart is putting the broom through the place by re-signing Tilse and most probably McCrone...FFS!

We can't even field 17 players of NRL standard. Look at Tupou and Saulima. f**ken terrible players!

El Diablo

Post Whore
He picked who would stay and who had to piss off, didn't he?

He signed those players that Walt mentioned, didn't he?

At least some of you are honest enough to admit that Ricky Stuart left the Eels in a better state than he found it.

The rest of you butt-hurt morons blindly lashing out after years of embarrassment are just amusing.

But only just.

2 out of 17

Arthur signed 1 of the 17

how did Ricky build it :?

bileduct

Coach
Yep, Stuart is putting the broom through the place by re-signing Tilse and most probably McCrone...FFS!

We can't even field 17 players of NRL standard. Look at Tupou and Saulima. f**ken terrible players!
Are you sure you're not an Eels fan? Because you're about as f**king stupid as them.

bileduct

Coach
Champion bloke, that Ricky Stuart. He got in there and did the hard work that nobody else there could do. He took a stand against mediocrity, cleaned out the rot, signed some champion players, and had enough sense to know when his work was done.

Look at them now.

Parramatta 2014 - Forever in Ricky's debt.

blaza88z

Coach
why can't Parramatta fans acknowledge that although Ricky may not be a good coach he's a huge reason as to why they're doing so well this season

Without Ricky there is no Nathan Peats, they played 1 game this year without him and got belted by 50

I know why they can't acknowledge it, they want the satisfaction of knowing that going forward Brad Arthur is the sole reason they're doing so well so that they can re-sign him asap and continue on their merry way for years to come, it's not that simple I am afraid

it's not even about who he signed, it's just about as much as who he didn't re-sign as well, I can't believe a set of fans can be so deluded to the fact that Ricky built your current squad

legend

Coach
Are you sure you're not an Eels fan? Because you're about as f**king stupid as them.

If you're a reflection of a Raiders fan, then I'm ashamed to be one
you moronic twat!

We have the worst roster in the NRL by far and you sycophants continue to give the gits that run the club a free pass and trot out the old chestnut "they just need time.

I think you need to re-acquaint yourself with your vibrator and churn one out and relax a bit...

bileduct

Coach
why can't Parramatta fans acknowledge that although Ricky may not be a good coach he's a huge reason as to why they're doing so well this season

Without Ricky there is no Nathan Peats, they played 1 game this year without him and got belted by 50

I know why they can't acknowledge it, they want the satisfaction of knowing that going forward Brad Arthur is the sole reason they're doing so well so that they can re-sign him asap and continue on their merry way for years to come, it's not that simple I am afraid

it's not even about who he signed, it's just about as much as who he didn't re-sign as well, I can't believe a set of fans can be so deluded to the fact that Ricky built your current squad
It's as though Projectorgate never happened, but at the same time they want to say he destroyed the team because of it.

bileduct

Coach
If you're a reflection of a Raiders fan, then I'm ashamed to be one
you moronic twat!

We have the worst roster in the NRL by far and you sycophants continue to give the gits that run the club a free pass and trot out the old chestnut "they just need time.

I think you need to re-acquaint yourself with your vibrator and churn one out and relax a bit...
"Mooooooooooo!!!!! MOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eelementary

Post Whore
Champion bloke, that Ricky Stuart. He got in there and did the hard work that nobody else there could do. He took a stand against mediocrity, cleaned out the rot, signed some champion players, and had enough sense to know when his work was done.

Look at them now.

Parramatta 2014 - Forever in Ricky's debt.

Most of us, myself included, see that Ricky Stuart clearing out the deadwood and signing blokes like Norman and Peats was a great move. We acknowledge Sticky's work and thank him.

The reason we are happy with Arthur is that he has some of the blokes that were here last year firing.

There is no doubt that Stuart sacking Maitua, Keating, Ryan, Harrison, etc. and enticing some quality players to join us was a massive, massive help to us.

Latest posts