What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Well, Papalli actually stated his reasons for staying himself, but you didn't uncover that information because it didn't conform with your confirmation bias.

You're like the jilted girl who can't shut up about your ex-boyfriend leaving you.[/QUOTE]

That'd make you that dumb gooey eyed new squeeze oblivious to the piece of shite you've just shacked up with .

bileduct

Coach
Btw, nothing funnier than someone replying to a comment, and then coming back 30 minutes later for another crack at it when the slow firing neurons in his brain have been able to construct a response.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Google is your friend when you want to learn stuff.

Use it.

In other words you have no idea :lol:. I'll stand by while you scour the net looking for some rubbish story from his manager stating family reasons or some bullshit like that . The truth is champ it's because you guys had to come up with more cash .

So please provide your source for Pappalis reasons for returning to the big round about . Or are you just speculating ?

bileduct

Coach
In other words you have no idea :lol:. I'll stand by while you scour the net looking for some rubbish story from his manager stating family reasons or some bullshit like that . The truth is champ it's because you guys had to come up with more cash .

So please provide your source for Pappalis reasons for returning to the big round about . Or are you just speculating ?
Geez, you are one dumb f**ker.

Anyone with a brain can find articles from early March 2013 by typing a few keywords into Google. You can start with words like "Papalii contract Eels Raiders" and you can educate yourself. Extra points for using the time filter feature to narrow your results down (remember, March 2013).

In these articles you will find quotes from Papalii himself explaining why he decided to stay at the Raiders.

Now, you've already pre-empted any discussion about his reasons for staying with your opinion that he's spinning some bullshit story - again, your opinion - so why would I care about making Papalii's argument to you when you're only here because you're bitter about Sticky dumping you?

Huh, dickhead?

bileduct

Coach
You really do have no idea.

Papalii was coming off contract at the end of 2013, and was on money negotiated before he'd made an impact in first grade. All this shows is that Papalii's manager shopped him around in a bid to make sure his new contract was at market value.

So f**king what. That's what any smart person does when they know their worth and a contract negotiation is coming up.

Are you bitter that Papalii dumped you as well as Ricky?

Cry into your pillow, little girl.

Last edited:

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
You really do have no idea.

Papalii was coming off contract at the end of 2013, and was on money negotiated before he'd made an impact in first grade. All this shows is that Papalii's manager shopped him around in a bid to make sure his new contract was at market value.

So f**king what. That's what any smart person does when they know their worth and a contract negotiation is coming up.

Are you bitter that Papalii dumped you as well as Ricky?

Cry into your pillow, little girl.

:lol: you still kicking stones round here alone bud ? So you'd like me to believe that Papali just up and left Canberra and " signed " not " shopped around " with us without even seeking an upgrade on his current deal with Canberra ?

Really ? .... REALLY ?

Because if you take my last link into consideration which included direct quotes from the third party sponsorship organiser AND Josh himself clearly stating that Canberra had to come up with more cash all might I add AFTER he had signed with us then your claim that Papali went back to Canberra for less cash and to be with his family seem a little far fetched .

And no mate im far from Dirty you guys kept Papali . The guys just another young coconut chasing a buck signing and pulling out of contracts with NZ then nope I'm from QLD , Parra and back to Canberra .

Keep him you'll need him more than us

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
Since you are so fond of using Fairfax as a source...

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...o-keep-papalii-at-raiders-20130223-2eytt.html

The Raiders were caught off guard on Friday night when the Eels issued a release announcing they had signed the 20-year-old back rower on a three-year deal.

It was initially thought the contract was worth around $1million, but Raiders management confirmed on Saturday it is upwards of $1.5million, or $500,000 a season.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...rs/eels-feeling-court-out-20130308-2fqql.html

The 20-year-old had signed with the Parramatta Eels last month, but took advantage of the round 13 clause to agree to terms with the Raiders on a deal reported to be $1.3 million over three years.
So, Parramatta offers him over $1.5mill for three years, the Raiders offer him $1.3mill and he stays.

Funny, that's exactly what was said a few pages back when your heavy menstrual flow started - Papalii turned his back on the Eels for less money.

Now, have you got anything other than speculation and predictions about the future that are based on nothing but your highly emotional state about Ricky Stuart dumping you?

You're very confident about the Raiders getting the wooden spoon this year. Would you care to back up your bold prediction with a $1000 bet at any of the major betting agencies? Come on buddy, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

I'm sure you'll be right on that in the morning.

bileduct

Coach
Could you please produce the quote with Josh Papalii "clearly stating that Canberra had to come up with more cash all might I add AFTER he had signed with us."

natheel

Coach
who gives a f**k who is where and for how much all that matters is we are closer to the top at the moment with apparently a much inferior squad

oikee

Juniors
Wizard of Oz performance, no guts no heart, no brains.
Feel sorry for the fans. Embarrassing.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
who gives a f**k who is where and for how much all that matters is we are closer to the top at the moment with apparently a much inferior squad

If Eels fans didn't give a f*ck, they wouldn't all be in the Raiders forum. It's kind of weird.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Since you are so fond of using Fairfax as a source...

So, Parramatta offers him over $1.5mill for three years, the Raiders offer him $1.3mill and he stays.

Funny, that's exactly what was said a few pages back when your heavy menstrual flow started - Papalii turned his back on the Eels for less money.

Now, have you got anything other than speculation and predictions about the future that are based on nothing but your highly emotional state about Ricky Stuart dumping you?

You're very confident about the Raiders getting the wooden spoon this year. Would you care to back up your bold prediction with a $1000 bet at any of the major betting agencies? Come on buddy, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

I'm sure you'll be right on that in the morning.

I'll tell you what champ. I'm not about to spend any cash that I could spend on my family on a dumb online bet . BUT how about you and I have a little wager that if Canberra get the spoon( not including any salary cap Rorters ) you'll delete your account and never return and if you're correct I'll do the same . We could request the admins to place an IP ban on the loser . You in ? Now I understand that the Raiders forum has a little more to lose as they'd lose 50% of their members if you leave but I'm sure you'll be confident I'll be the one going .

Last edited:

Latest posts