What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
I'll tell you what champ. I'm not about to spend any cash that I could spend on my family on a dumb online bet . BUT how about you and I have a little wager that if Canberra get the spoon( not including any salary cap Rorters ) you'll delete your account and never return and if you're correct I'll do the same . We could request the admins to place an IP ban on the loser . You in ? Now I understand that the Raiders forum has a little more to lose as they'd lose 50% of their members if you leave but I'm sure you'll be confident I'll be the one going .

This is the part you forgot when doing your little selective highlights . The part where you're asked to man up .

bileduct

Coach
This is the part you forgot when doing your little selective highlights . The part where you're asked to man up .
You don't get to ask others to man up where you refused to.

I see you dropped the argument about Papalii telling the Raiders to give him more cash than Parramatta was offering.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
You don't get to ask others to man up where you refused to.

I see you dropped the argument about Papalii telling the Raiders to give him more cash than Parramatta was offering.

The bet bro the bet . Don't divert let's do it . You disappear or I will . What do you say ?

bileduct

Coach
How about you place a $1000 bet . Of course not .

Enjoy your spoon !
I can't enjoy something I don't have.

But you can enjoy playing with these...

1239892_550267868354511_1707015999_n.jpg

bileduct

Coach
Come on let's do the bet I proposed . Surely you have nothing to lose .
Look at you, clutching at straws in a thread where your bullshit has been knocked down repeatedly. You don't even have the confidence to lay down $1000 to back up your lame predictions.

No buddy, enjoy your spoons.

bileduct

Coach
Cheers ill ad it to the other 1000 I've been sent . Now I'll carry on enjoying Brad Arthur's coaching .

Enjoy your spoon softcock .
:)

Predictions about the future that you're not confident enough to lay a $1000 bet over?

Really, is that all you've got?

:)

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Look at you, clutching at straws in a thread where your bullshit has been knocked down repeatedly. You don't even have the confidence to lay down $1000 to back up your lame predictions.

No buddy, enjoy your spoons.

Lol and you don't even have the confidence to bet nothing but your online membership . Must have faith in Ricky bud :lol::lol::lol: . Soft brother .

bileduct

Coach
Lol and you don't even have the confidence to bet nothing but your online membership . Must have faith in Ricky bud :lol::lol::lol: . Soft brother .
This has really been quite an interesting diversion from your failure to support your previous assertion that Papalii only returned to Canberra because they offered more money than Parramatta.

The bitterness of Ricky dumping you oozes from every one of your posts.

Latest posts