What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
This has really been quite an interesting diversion from your failure to support your previous assertion that Papalii only returned to Canberra because they offered more money than Parramatta.

The bitterness of Ricky dumping you oozes from every one of your posts.

Mate unless you're going to grow some and lay down some kind of bet you're just embarrassing yourself now .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Do you really think he's going to say anything else after just dogging his mates . Come on don't be so gullible . One minute he has to support his family financially nek minnit money means nothing .

Lol he didn't have to say anything at all about it. The article wasn't about him.

That's some fine straw clutching though.

Sujskiez

Juniors
LOL i love these entertainment i'm just wondering where raiders are sitting on the ladder oh wait they are sitting 14th with only two wins exactly the spot we were just about last year with ricky

bileduct

Coach
Mate unless you're going to grow some and lay down some kind of bet you're just embarrassing yourself now .
Sorry buddy, you declined the bet when you weren't willing to put $1000 where your mouth was.

Everything since then has been you trying to save face after you've been unable to support any of the arguments you have presented here.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
LOL i love these entertainment i'm just wondering where raiders are sitting on the ladder oh wait they are sitting 14th with only two wins exactly the spot we were just about last year with ricky

:lol: It's Rd 7 dude.

Pace yourself. Don't want to blow too early.

Sujskiez

Juniors
:lol: It's Rd 7 dude.

Pace yourself. Don't want to blow too early.

Yeh thats what we said last year as well but by round 9 it is clear on how this competition is gonna go by that time if u guys don't get either of those two games you will be facing competition with the sharks for the wooden spoon

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
What a surprise.

A convenient excuse to continue using shit you made up in your mind instead of facts.

Dude newsflash , I actually don't care . I don't need to be right or even factual , I just like to argue it amuses me and my job gives me plenty of time waiting to see people. Do you really think I care if Papali went for less or more ? Pal while we are winning and you guys are losing I'll hold the upper hand every day of the week . I'll enjoy the season even more now I've found you to put shite on .

Now carry on the boys in the Bukkake are getting restless and need their subject back .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It kinda reads like your job is being jizzed on for a living and you are asking Bileduct to post while you go back to work.

bileduct

Coach
:)

mkkbad.jpg

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
:lol: I was wondering when you were going to trot out the "I don't care" line. Loser talk.

Well Walt , it does kinda make sense that opposition fans probably don't actually give a f**k what's going on at other clubs you know what I mean .

Truth is I came here out of curiosity to see what the opinions are about Ricky and yes my curiosity was correct, just like us last year here is full of faith and optimism . I don't mind a bit of friendly banter with guys like yourself but I'm a stickler for an argument with clowns like the other dude so yeah ill fire em up and no I won't really waste too much time researching other than maybe the first two stories that come up in google . I don't need to really cause facts aren't really that important when arguing about something that you really don't care that much about other than pissing someone off .. You know ?

Hey but I will enjoy cruising in and out now I've found my two new pals ( only when we've had a win of course ) .