What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

bileduct

Coach
Oh, it's the "I was just talking a whole bunch of shit to piss someone off" excuse.

The only problem is that it's only a believable excuse if you actually pissed the other person off :)

bileduct

Coach
I don't mind a bit of friendly banter with guys like yourself but I'm a stickler for an argument with clowns like the other dude so yeah ill fire em up and no I won't really waste too much time researching other than maybe the first two stories that come up in google . I don't need to really cause facts aren't really that important when arguing about something that you really don't care that much about other than pissing someone off .. You know ?
Revisionist history.

Facts weren't important when you were replying to Walt yesterday. Were you just trying to piss him off then too?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You seem to care a lot mate. You are really giving off a care vibe. Maybe dial in the care a bit. Its only the internet after all. I mean I know you work at the getting jizzed on factory which I didn't even know was a thing until you revealed your job earlier and all but just relax mate.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
You seem to care a lot mate. You are really giving off a care vibe. Maybe dial in the care a bit. Its only the internet after all. I mean I know you work at the getting jizzed on factory which I didn't even know was a thing until you revealed your job earlier and all but just relax mate.

Derp , enjoy your school holidays son .

Green River Eel

Juniors
Why are you so full of care about Ricky Stuart. Did he hurt your feelings.

I just dont respect a bloke that lies to his club and fans, who makes excuses and deflections for his short comings, who talks about buying into something then walks away, the guy is a maggot.
To add to that he is a hypocrite who put the hard word and guilt trip on young Milford for wanting to do the same thing as he did himself, the bloke has no shame.
Not to mention he couldnt coach a turd out of a dogs ass, you can tell by the way the raiders are playing that they are going backwards every week at astounding rates.

Any grown man that hides behind his young daughter is a grub, all i can say is i feel sorry for raiders fans and the raiders club, RS will drag you down to lower points than youve ever seen, he will have plenty of excuses for it, but only the fools will fall for that, but thank god for his pressers, they are pure gold, i still watch them for a laugh, its comedy gold.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
we-get-it-youre-butt-hurt_zps15c39f4c.jpg

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I don't blame the eels.

I have a soft spot for them and I am glad they are enjoying a successful season. I don't get why this thread has become so troll worthy. Ricky sucked at the eels. Whether they would have played as good as they are now is anyone's guess

bileduct

Coach
Poor Wizard Sleeve is going to have to wait at least another week before telling us again how much he doesn't care.

nick87

Coach
I just dont respect a bloke that lies to his club and fans, who makes excuses and deflections for his short comings, who talks about buying into something then walks away, the guy is a maggot.
To add to that he is a hypocrite who put the hard word and guilt trip on young Milford for wanting to do the same thing as he did himself, the bloke has no shame.
Not to mention he couldnt coach a turd out of a dogs ass, you can tell by the way the raiders are playing that they are going backwards every week at astounding rates.

Any grown man that hides behind his young daughter is a grub, all i can say is i feel sorry for raiders fans and the raiders club, RS will drag you down to lower points than youve ever seen, he will have plenty of excuses for it, but only the fools will fall for that, but thank god for his pressers, they are pure gold, i still watch them for a laugh, its comedy gold.

2371768-a0ctjdkcyaao5l-.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member

None of us were to know Raiders would sack Furner one year into Rickys stint with the eels. Besides, he had a clause he could leave the eels after any season, don't blame that on Ricky blame it on the eels management. when Furner did get the sack Ricky could have told the truth, but chose to wait till the season ended. Seriously he is dammed either way. Put yourself in his shoes

Originally Posted by Green River Eel

won a premiership, took a very average sharks side to the top 4, very close to winning origin series, shook up Parramatta by cutting the dead wood of which we are seriously benefiting from. The guy can coach

Any grown man that hides behind his young daughter is a grub

As opposed to a faceless grown man (you sound like a kid) hiding behind a keyboard hurling abuse?
Ricky Stuart doing the best for his family, was always moving back to Canberra, our management team assured it would happen as soon as there was an opening. It just happened a lot sooner than all of us anticipated

, all i can say is i feel sorry for raiders fans and the raiders club, RS will drag you down to lower points than youve ever seen, he will have plenty of excuses for it, but only the fools will fall for that, but thank god for his pressers, they are pure gold, i still watch them for a laugh, its comedy gold

Your the one providing the comedy champ. If your an eels fan, put your energy and enthusiasm to the eels cause rather than preying mercifully for the raiders to fail.

Good luck to Ricky and the Raiders