What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Worse to Even Worse!

dimitri

First Grade
the recruitment team needs to be sacked

torrens
best
youngquest
manu

wtf

this season was always going to be shit

Southernsaint

Staff member
Players the calibre of Trevor Cogger, Peter Spring, Jason Hoogewerf & Damien Chapman showed more guts & determination that we've seen in three of the four "efforts" this year...

Saint 60

Juniors
agreed! this mob of saints players seem to syke (psyched) themselves out of the game....(if there is such a word!)..
instead of in the game...

they know exactly what to do...but they just cant do it...frustrating for us...murder for them, which is what they have done to the last 7 - 8 games...murdered each game :?

well..at 44 im thinking of making a come back, hmm maybe as a ref -- #-o

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Bring Back Nick Zisti.
The roughies of 96...

ST GEORGE: Dean RAPER, Nick ZISTI, Mark COYNE (c), Adrian BRUNKER, Mark BELL, Anthony MUNDINE, Noel GOLDTHORPE, Wayne BARTRIM, Scott GOURLEY, Kevin CAMPION, Luke FELSCH, Jeff HARDY, Troy STONE, INTERCHANGE: David BARNHILL, Lance THOMPSON, Colin WARD, Nathan BROWN, COACH: David WAITE

They were written off by everyone but almost went all the way. The current crop should watch replays of 1996.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Bring Back Nick Zisti.
The roughies of 96...

ST GEORGE: Dean RAPER, Nick ZISTI, Mark COYNE (c), Adrian BRUNKER, Mark BELL, Anthony MUNDINE, Noel GOLDTHORPE, Wayne BARTRIM, Scott GOURLEY, Kevin CAMPION, Luke FELSCH, Jeff HARDY, Troy STONE, INTERCHANGE: David BARNHILL, Lance THOMPSON, Colin WARD, Nathan BROWN, COACH: David WAITE

They were written off by everyone but almost went all the way. The current crop should watch replays of 1996.

One of the greatest years ever, as a supporter of our club...

I wonder how Rod Reddy's going?? :lol:

gregstar

Referee
how i wish david waite was still coaching
warren ryan was giving him a big wrap yesterday - saying that waite had put the system in place at newcastle to produce & nurture talent

Dragon_psa

First Grade
gregstar said:
how i wish david waite was still coaching
warren ryan was giving him a big wrap yesterday - saying that waite had put the system in place at newcastle to produce & nurture talent

Spot on Greg. Our "management" shafted Waite well and truly. IMHO he was the best coach we'd had since Harry Bath.

Mr Saab

Referee
yeah...and?
Brisbane conceded 50...i am not happy about it.
However, i would rather concede 50 once in a yr, than concede 40 in 3 of the 4 opening rounds.

gregstar

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
yeah...and?
However, i would rather concede 50 once in a yr, than concede 40 in 3 of the 4 opening rounds.
charlie - your mob dished up the most inept performance so far this year & the third most inept performance i've ever seen - why do you feel the need to seek solace in here? the answers for the drongo's loss aren't in the dragons forum :arrow:

Willow said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Bring Back Nick Zisti.
The roughies of 96...

http://www.kangarootrading.com/rugby/dragons.html

If anyone's interested.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Willow said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Bring Back Nick Zisti.
The roughies of 96...

http://www.kangarootrading.com/rugby/dragons.html

If anyone's interested.

Daithi I have both of those shirts!!!

The bottom one is way to small for me now, I remember I bought it before the Semi Final vs Norths.

The other one still fits me well, my favourite t-shirt.

I also had 92 and 93 GF shirts but lost 'em :x

_Johnsy

Referee
The more :evil: I think about it the more I think it is the people running the club. If you were running this football club, would you put up with what is being shown each weekend. I think Doust needs to pay a visit to the changeroom (if manly do us) and deliver a few choice rockets in the direction of rectums. If not he should piss off !!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
The only reason that Doust would enter the change-room is to raid the Esky after the beer in his corporate box runs out.

He is part of the problem, not the solution...

Mr Saab

Referee
gregstar said:
Charlie Saab said:
yeah...and?
charlie - your mob dished up the most inept performance so far this year & the third most inept performance i've ever seen - why do you feel the need to seek solace in here? the answers for the drongo's loss aren't in the dragons forum :arrow:

3rd worse of all time in your eyes?
Where does the dragons 70-10 loss in 2000 rate? Brown passing to Lances head!
Or the 42-0 thrashing by the bears in 1996 at bear park?

Latest posts