What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fulton says - "you are a coward brohman"

The Informer

Juniors
Bluebag said:
Bozo who is a parasite of the game giving nothing and taking all he can get said nothing of the accidental eye gouge by Boyd nor did he call his old mate Mal reilly a coward who after being a master of the liverpool kiss sued a player in the UK after receiving his own treatment and having his jaw broken..

Selective memory, Bozo.

Brohman is and was right intaking action and had it happened to Bozo he would have had a writ served before the game was over.

:thumn

Smartman

Juniors
Bozo is a tool.

Les boyd hits brohman with an elbow and gets 12 months then his first game back he eye gouges another player and gets 15 months.

We know where Boyd stands in the annuls of rugby league.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Its quite simple really. Bozo was trying to protect his mate(who the fu** knows why???)

Its now made bozo look like a goose because he is the bloke who is coincidentally taking holidays from next week...i wonder why?????????

JoeD

First Grade
What gets lost in all this is Boyd's claim, (which is eerily similar to MG'S) that he was instructed by Aust selectors to take out QLDers. Does anyone believe him?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bozo is a rugby league relic, a man past his time, and out of his mind. Brohman should have leant across the table and elbowed him in the jaw, see if Bozo would leave it in the call box... i highly doubt it

Azkatro

First Grade
JoeD said:
What gets lost in all this is Boyd's claim, (which is eerily similar to MG'S) that he was instructed by Aust selectors to take out QLDers. Does anyone believe him?
If your boss told you to break the legs of an opposition company executive just before a big conference or something would you do it? Boyd was a mental and the selectors knew he'd listen.

CrazyEel

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Bozo is a rugby league relic, a man past his time, and out of his mind. Brohman should have leant across the table and elbowed him in the jaw, see if Bozo would leave it in the call box... i highly doubt it
Spot on, Bozo being a total bozo!

innsaneink

Referee
Azkatro said:
Looks like the biggest issue making all this flare up is that Les Boyd seems to view himself as a victim of what he did and what's more, doesn't particularly show any remorse either. Daryl Brohman has his dignity, and if Boyd was more of a man he would be the first to admit and accept that what he did was disgraceful, and show some bloody regret.

He apologised, twice apparently. Thats remorse.

brohman said:
Les said something along the lines of, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you''. My father told him to piss off, and he left.
If your boss told you to break the legs of an opposition company executive just before a big conference or something would you do it? Boyd was a mental and the selectors knew he'd listen.
So you think Boyd is lying?

Nice comparison too.

I'm sure its highly likely it occurred, when you have clubs at the U11's level offering enticements to kids to come and play for them, green lights at the top end of the scale like Boyd got dont sound too far fetched, particularly in an era, or the end of one where the traditioional softening up period - code for legalised thuggery and physical violence- was the norm.

ocko

juniors
brohman is good bloke and conducted himself with a simple dignity and adherence to virtue that shone through beautifully in the face of bozo's gutter rant.

good to see that people are seeing through fulton now.

CrazyEel

Bench
innsaneink said:
So you think Boyd is lying?
No, not lying, but his apology was insincere as he felt justified.

I think it is quite plain that if he was truly sorry and didn't do it intentionally then he wouldn't be trying to vindicate what he did by citing the urging from selectors. That's simply justifying why he did it not being apologetic for having done it.

In any case I recall watching the incident at the time and have never had any doubts it was intentional, it was pretty bloody obvious.

I did enjoy watching the bastard against the poms though :D

Christmas Ape

Juniors
Has anyone got a link to footage of the Boyd-Brohman Origin incident?

I've got a mate who's new to rugby league and wants to know what all the fuss is about.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bozo is getting more senile by the day, and i thought nothing would top his "Jamie Lyon is the best defensive back in the game" comment. Well done bozo :lol: Brohman should have belted the wanker.

innsaneink

Referee
CrazyEel said:
No, not lying, but his apology was insincere as he felt justified.

I think it is quite plain that if he was truly sorry and didn't do it intentionally then he wouldn't be trying to vindicate what he did by citing the urging from selectors. That's simply justifying why he did it not being apologetic for having done it.

In any case I recall watching the incident at the time and have never had any doubts it was intentional, it was pretty bloody obvious.

I did enjoy watching the bastard against the poms though :D

Yeh good post, think ing back to the vision its hard to see it not being intentional, I'd reckon he was given a gereen light, but yeh hes tried to minimise it too.

when i was listening to this yesterday, bob fulton kept saying "you're not respected" "i'd of never done it" "it shows what sort of person you are" it seems to me fulton is the sort of bloke who cares about what other people think of him, brohman doesn't, he did what was neccessary and didn't give a sh*t about not being respect. that's more of a man fulton could ever be

i also think brohman will quit the cont. call team, and so he should. they exploit him as a dumb fat idiot who knows jack sh*t about the game. just because fulton is an immortal doesn't make him better than brohman, and it's only brohman that keeps me listening.

CrazyEel

Bench
innsaneink said:
I'd reckon he was given a gereen light.
Oh absolutely, I totally agree with you there, was a lot of interstate politics in those days.

I recall Greg Dowling running to the sideline during a SOO game and giving NSW & Aussie coach Fearnly a huge spray about qld representation in the aussie team.

Latest posts