What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fulton says - "you are a coward brohman"

Raider_69

Post Whore
from the picture thats being painted, the early days of orgin and australian team are very much like the movie "Remember the Titans"

I wasnt around and kicking in those days, is that a fair representation of how it was

innsaneink

Referee
I wonder what Warren Ryan and Brian Smith make of all of this, two of just many many people over the years who have copped it by the bucketful from the continuous call team.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brohman should quit that station ASAP.
He doesnt need that crap. I have more respect for Darryl than i do of Bozo, Raaaay, or Blocker.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
How awful. Also Ray's ridiculous statements this morning about how the continuous call team is all about having fun and not making people uncomfortable made me sick. What about all the anti Brian Smith and Paul Vautin songs. Their just fun are they? bullsh*t. Its a disgusting program that is rooted in vicious nastiness.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
You can here it on the 2gb site. Theres like a highlights of the day page. Just go to about halfway and he starts talking about it.

gregstar

Referee
that show lost its cred yonks ago.

their pathetic & petty agendas have overtaken any common sense or credibility that had previously existed on that show.

the show ceased to be of any worth to rugby league 7 years ago.

Kornstar

Coach
Fulton has treated Brohman like crap for a long time, not sure why he stays, Brohman is the only reason you would ever listen to that show. He should leave and join Talkin Sport, they may not be perfect but they don't have the agenda's that Ray, Bozo and Roach have!!!!

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Finally,

Someone on that show asked some hard questions and got some hard answers,,

Best piece of football radio I have heard in years,, nice change from the stupid songs

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I just got the chance to hear the audio - Bozo is a completely and utter f*ckwit.

Disgraceful effort from a low low man.

pk76

Juniors
innsaneink said:
I'm sure its highly likely it occurred, when you have clubs at the U11's level offering enticements to kids to come and play for them, green lights at the top end of the scale like Boyd got dont sound too far fetched, particularly in an era, or the end of one where the traditioional softening up period - code for legalised thuggery and physical violence- was the norm.
I was listening to 2sm and Ray Price was asked about this. I THINK I HEARD Ray affirming Boyd's claim that the selectors told him to Take No Prisoners. I was just wondering why so many people listen to 2GB. I found that I can't stand more than a minute of their stupidity and in-jokes. 2Sm and Warren Ryan on ABC for me.

Brutus

Referee
Kid Dynamite said:
How awful. Also Ray's ridiculous statements this morning about how the continuous call team is all about having fun and not making people uncomfortable made me sick. What about all the anti Brian Smith and Paul Vautin songs. Their just fun are they? bullsh*t. Its a disgusting program that is rooted in vicious nastiness.

What a complete load of sh*t from Rayyy. It's a bully boy show where Fulton pisses in Rayyyss pocket and vice versa. It's a disgusting show with vicious, immature songs and agendas that are made to hit people below the belt. One of the last times I ever put it on was when they had this deplorable song about how ugly Barry Gommersall was. It made me sick to think that the NRL encourages this type of crap by continually giving this mob exclusive rights.

The only reason it rates is because Rayyy turns it into a non-football program so his weekday audience will follow him over. Genuine footy fans are treated as second rate and this is where the NRL should step in, but they don't.

Another problem with the show is that they screen calls and talk about hand-picked subjects. Anyone who differs from their opinion is treated like utter garbage.

I will gain a heap of respect for Brohman if he quits ASAP. He is much better than them.

The show will continue to rate in Sydney while ever 65 year old Rayyy junkie grandmothers with no interest in football keep tuning in. Of course in Brisbane the show rates terribly and is always beaten by the ABC, but there's no 65 year old Rayyy junkies up there to boost the figures.

The Informer

Juniors
Brutus said:
What a complete load of sh*t from Rayyy. It's a bully boy show where Fulton pisses in Rayyyss pocket and vice versa. It's a disgusting show with vicious, immature songs and agendas that are made to hit people below the belt. One of the last times I ever put it on was when they had this deplorable song about how ugly Barry Gommersall was. It made me sick to think that the NRL encourages this type of crap by continually giving this mob exclusive rights.

The only reason it rates is because Rayyy turns it into a non-football program so his weekday audience will follow him over. Genuine footy fans are treated as second rate and this is where the NRL should step in, but they don't.

Another problem with the show is that they screen calls and talk about hand-picked subjects. Anyone who differs from their opinion is treated like utter garbage.

I will gain a heap of respect for Brohman if he quits ASAP. He is much better than them.

The show will continue to rate in Sydney while ever 65 year old Rayyy junkie grandmothers with no interest in football keep tuning in. Of course in Brisbane the show rates terribly and is always beaten by the ABC, but there's no 65 year old Rayyy junkies up there to boost the figures.

Well said.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Ray does it for the fans. sh*t theres so much crap in the world that people have to endure during the week. Thats what the continious call team is for. To have fun. To offer some laughter. The other week didnt do that it made people uncomfortable. But mark rays words it wont happen again. Cause he's the f**king captain of the call team. Next week it will be back to normal.

Mr Saab

Referee
Kid Dynamite said:
Ray does it for the fans. sh*t theres so much crap in the world that people have to endure during the week. Thats what the continious call team is for. To have fun. To offer some laughter. The other week didnt do that it made people uncomfortable. But mark rays words it wont happen again. Cause he's the f**king captain of the call team. Next week it will be back to normal.

Talking about G Strings? Toilets? 10-4 big Buddies? Counseling? Getting stuck into Brohman (hopefully he quits by then)?
Rivetting radio.

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Talking about G Strings? Toilets? 10-4 big Buddies? Counseling? Getting stuck into Brohman (hopefully he quits by then)?
Rivetting radio.

Don't forget paying out on blokes because of their name; giving it to coaches because he doesn't like them personally, artificial laughter, playing the same inane music each week. crucifying players because he can - or thinks he can......Fair dinkum, Raaaay thinks he is a king maker..when in reality he is a deadset goose. Star status has gone to his head...