What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Staff member
0638864900.jpg

Dirty Darren: lurking in the corner.
I didn't know 'thing' partied with groupies!

Apey

Staff member
Firefox ftw.

Any time I have to use a computer that isn't my own my first mission is to download firefox and my favourite firefox theme. It is often challenging, as I usually have to use Internet Explorer to download Firefox.. :(

I should walk around with a USB around my neck containing the installation file for firefox, like a badass.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
I use chrome now anyway, i just figure if google is controlling the internet, it's better to comply then have to be brainwashed in the future.

Azkatro

First Grade
Oh, and I don't get all the IE6 hate. Poor thing is more than 10 years old. It'd be like picking on Wally Lewis if he was still playing now and sucking big time because an old fella playing amongst young 'uns.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Firefox is the best but current version of IE isn't too shabby to be fair (provided you're running it on Windows 7). As sh*t as IE can be, that cartoon isn't really a fair comparison of current browsers. It fails on that front.

JMNO

Titanic

First Grade
How did you get my picture, you turds? Now everybody knows who I am .... booohoooowaaah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts