What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gains, Losses and Re-Signings

sheet_ed

Juniors
Shea Moylan (Broncos) to the Storm. According to Confirmed Signings who is he? Looks tiny for a centre/wing.

Is he any good?

Hoggy

Bench
shea%20moylan%20a.jpg

1 game for the Broncos...his occupation is a tiler.

Has scored nine tries for Wynnum Manly this year, but I don't know if he has gotten injured recently, he hasn't scored for a while....

Last edited:

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
shea%20moylan%20a.jpg

1 game for the Broncos...his occupation is a tiler.

Has scored nine tries for Wynnum Manly this year, but I don't know if he has gotten injured recently, he hasn't scored for a while....

He just scored big time, he's coming to the Storm

Younge

Juniors
Gains - Beau Champion
Losses - 2 x Premierships

There's nothing more sad or pathetic than people who derive pleasure from the disappointment of others and who deliberately troll other team's sites trying to stir up trouble.

Why don't you broaden your horizons and go onto one of the news sites? Hopefully there'll be a natural disaster or some other catastrophic event that you can poke fun at.

squeeze

Juniors
he missed the gain of 2011 minor premiers and soon to be 2011 premiers :D.

but alas i shouldn't feed trolls

sheet_ed

Juniors
Atelea Vea - Dragons

Can't post link as it keeps being changed by the forum But it is on the Zerotackle website

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
There'd want to be because were short in that area and I wouldnt want to rely on Kite.

billy2

Juniors
Woolnough has signed for Lakes United. He will join his friend and former Melbourne and Cowboys player Matt Bartlett, who will captain/coach Lakes next year.
Lakes is the junior club of Brett Kimmorley, Paul Harrogan and a hundred other former firstgraders.

billy2

Juniors
We definitely need some props now !!...the forward pack is going to be non existent although Kenny Bromwich will come into first grade.
Sinbad Kali had a very good season for Central Coast Centurions, showing his leg injury worries are over.
He couldn't play for the Knights because he wasn't on a Knights contract, but he played as well as Zane Tetevano, who was promoted to firstgrade.

He basically didn't have an off season, or trained with Wyong Roos, which is basically one afternoon a week, so he is injury free, near firstgrade ready, and a mile short of where he could be if he were training with a full time squad.

Noa

First Grade
Slade Griffen, Mahe Fonua, Kenny Bromwich, Tohu Harris & Jordan McLean were mentioned on the NYC coverage as having been offered fulltime spots next year.

Latest posts