What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gains, Losses and Re-Signings

Noa

First Grade
Tohu Harris will be added to the full-time squad with a two year contract.

huge effort considering this was his first year playing against quality League players.

Kells

Juniors
updated list

Losses:
- hoffman - wigan
- lima - wigan
- finch - wigan
- tandy - dogs
- tolman - dogs
- joe - released
- inglis - broncos
- white - raiders
- macdougall - released
- isa - released
- cahill - released
- fanene - released
- rogers - released
- woolford - released
- kali - released
- morseau - knights

Re-Signings:
- norrie - 2 yrs
- o'neill - 2 yrs
- nielsen - 2 yrs
- kostjasyn - 2yrs
- kelly - 1 yr
- rochow - 1 yr

Gains:
- woolnough - 1 yr
- thompson - 1 yr
- niko - 1 yr
- m. blair - 2 yrs
- lowe - 2 yrs
- maori - 1 yr

club is still looking for 1 more signing and will prob leave this spot open until next yr and see what comes up

so the 2011 squad is:
Adam Blair, Maurice Blair, Jesse Bromwich, Dane Chisholm, Cooper Cronk, Matt Duffie, Jake Hawkins, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Mitchell Johnson, Luke Kelly, Sione Kite, Rory Kostjasyn, Jaiman Lowe, Todd Lowrie, Sika Manu, Tu’u Maori, Dane Nielsen, Elijah Niko, Bryan Norrie, Justin O’Neill, Kevin Proctor, Anthony Quinn, Robbie Rochow, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Chase Stanley, Troy Thompson, Atelea Vea, Gareth Widdop, Adam Woolnough.

afinalsin666

First Grade
i like the look of Maurice Blair, paired up with Cronk, he has some potential.

and Elijah Niko was devastating in the TC Grand Final. Can't wait, march is too far away

Niko is going to be the find of the season IMO.

If he stays fit he will be the big back that we have been looking for...Duffie and O'Neill are guns as well but they don't have the size of Niko and this will add another dimension to our backline next year.

sallymay

Juniors
damn noa i hate Avenger i heard that rumour
its back again cooper has been officially offered a contract from the eels

boots16

Juniors
damn noa i hate Avenger i heard that rumour
its back again cooper has been officially offered a contract from the eels

I can't see how this is possible. Cronk is signed to the Storm until the end of 2013. There was talk that he would be released from this deal as we looked to get under the salary cap but with the release of GI and others this has now occurred. The only way Parra could offer him a deal that he could accept is if he is released from the Storm and why would Storm do this now???

Good signings IMO...both Walters and Kidwell were strong players in their careers and Walters has had some success in Europe with Catalans.

Kidwell is still learning the trade but took Souths to the TYC final which is a good effort. He will mentor a lot of the Kiwis at Storm and attract more to the club as well which is a good thing.

parra_jesus

Juniors
i am almost certain that stanley waqa who played with the roosters last in 09 has signed with you guys for next year ? can anybody confirm this

Noa

First Grade
As I posted in the NYC thread, gun Union 5/8 (NZ Schoolboy rep) Matt McGahan has been signed. Damien Sironen as has been signed signed as well, he is a prop.

As I posted in the NYC thread, gun Union 5/8 (NZ Schoolboy rep) Matt McGahan has been signed. Damien Sironen as has been signed signed as well, he is a prop.

Any relation to Hugh McGahan and Paul Sironen ??...if so; both were legends.

Latest posts