What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoNT

First Grade
How will this all end ?

When news ltd realise people ain't buying into this b.s story and come up with something new
Like the break away comp
Or dave Smith about to be sacked for demitrou
or any one of their nonsensical stories they've had in the last fortnight

Tinkler

Juniors
Or better, Jeremy Kyle

FFS, lie detectors are hit and miss, and in any sane judicial system (or otherwise) not admissible or worth the time of day

FBI NSA CIA use this...

unless your are a trained pro countermeasures are difficult and the average person will be caught out.

im sick of this saga, someone is not telling the truth....

both parties should go on the footy show and let the public decide

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
FBI NSA CIA use this...

unless your are a trained pro countermeasures are difficult and the average person will be caught out.

So why do we bother with trials if we can just put people in lie detectors to see if they are guilty or not?
Because it's still a flawed process and not an exact science.

Tinkler

Juniors
When news ltd realise people ain't buying into this b.s story and come up with something new
Like the break away comp
Or dave Smith about to be sacked for demitrou
or any one of their nonsensical stories they've had in the last fortnight

Ironically News LTd gives more publicity then fairfax SMH who have do not give as much coverage.

Both need each other in a sick relationship.

Like Donald Trump any publicity is good publicity.

Tinkler

Juniors
So why do we bother with trials if we can just put people in lie detectors to see if they are guilty or not?
Because it's still a flawed process and not an exact science.

It can be defeated if you train for years or actually believe what you think.

for civil cases the threshold is lower

they are used by all major news organisations around the world to test peoples claims

Slammin

Juniors
I agree about the legal bit......no one who has contributed was witness to the events. It seems simple to me, if Paul believes he has been defamed by News Ltd seek legal advice.

I get the feeling that father and news ltd aren't playing all their cards. They released the allegations and then released further info regarding the emails contradicting the Sharks. Wouldn't be surprised if there is mobile footage being held until Gallen or Sharks make a wrong move.

I can't see why they would make up the story. I'm sure there is truth to it, however would be surprised if it went down exactly the way the father claims it did.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
It can be defeated if you train for years or actually believe what you think.

for civil cases the threshold is lower

they are used by all major news organisations around the world to test peoples claims

trolling gadabout or clueless moron? hard to tell

Tinkler

Juniors
I get the feeling that father and news ltd aren't playing all their cards. They released the allegations and then released further info regarding the emails contradicting the Sharks. Wouldn't be surprised if there is mobile footage being held until Gallen or Sharks make a wrong move.

I can't see why they would make up the story. I'm sure there is truth to it, however would be surprised if it went down exactly the way the father claims it did.

i have some legal expertise

this is a legal strategy...

hold back evidence and let the other side speak then let contradicting info out.

also this is great journalism as it will drag the story out for 2 weeks.

POPEYE

Coach
I get the feeling Tinkler is manufactured . . . by who and for what reason . . . does LU need a booster shot against social media

Tinkler

Juniors
this is me at work....

castler4c.jpg

bileduct

Coach
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/saturday-triple-m-nrl/id617831893?mt=2

2015 - Round 25 - Hour 2, 37:30 in, James Hooper goes in to bat for Skin Crawley.

He's a f**kin' hypocrite. He admits he was critical of Channel 9 for not giving Cameron Smith the right of reply in the 60 minutes story, but then defends what Skin did.

He also admits the only reason the story was run was because there was a positive story written about Gallen once.

I wish there was a way to eradicate these f**king parasites from Rugby League.

squiddy

Juniors
Apparently the father posted on his Facebook page that he had a wonderful night at the sharks vs cowboys game , with lots of happy smiling photos. he also apparently deleted that Facebook page today !

Says it all

Tinkler

Juniors
Apparently the father posted on his Facebook page that he had a wonderful night at the sharks vs cowboys game , with lots of happy smiling photos. he also apparently deleted that Facebook page today !

Says it all

im sure he did for 99% of the night up until after the game ended...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts