What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - CSS vs. GCT

shadowboxer

First Grade
Started work at 630 to get down there for the early kick off. Tough one to know really.
Great Northern full or mid strength?

Quigs

Immortal
Go the full.

Assists with mental issues whilst focussing on things you have absolutely no control over.

Started work at 630 to get down there for the early kick off. Tough one to know really.
Great Northern full or mid strength?
Blecch.
I'd go for option number 3:
Wrap a jumper around a 6-pack and coldy holder then put it in a bag.
Security never put their hands in the bag, they just look when you open it*.
*freely open it for them and be ready for them to 'inspect'

I have to decide whether to take King Georges Road or go via Bankstown and Menai, I got stuck on the Menai by pass for nearly and hour before the St George game due to a 4 car accident.

I have to decide whether to take King Georges Road or go via Bankstown and Menai, I got stuck on the Menai by pass for nearly and hour before the St George game due to a 4 car accident.
WAZE is your friend for this type of situation, Tomas. It will direct you to the quickest route.
Do not use Google Maps.
Edit: do you have a smart phone yet?

coolumsharkie

Referee

Some of you might have known Browny, was a good friend back my old Engadine days and we kept in touch via FB and caught up a few times over the years. Pretty sure it was a heart attack, I haven't got the nerve to ask his brother Darren who is also a mate. Was a shock to everyone and his beautiful nature made sure he had many many loyal friends and I feel proud to be one of those people. Also the only person I knew that went for the Sharks and Manly (we all have our faults I guess)

Super stoked that the Sharks players will honour him tonight with black arm bands. This ones for you buddy!!