What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - final round - vs dog

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Roosters it is next weekend then. I’l be watching from a bar in Los Angeles.

The loser of our game goes on to play the winner of 5th/8th which is set to be Panthers vs Warriors/Broncos.

Going to be a very tough game next weekend.

wibble

Bench
Good year so far, finished off with a solid 6 tries to 3 win against one of the in form sides.

Looks like no major issues with suspension or injury, so things are looking pretty good.

Turn it up a notch next week and get the week off!

Weaponhead

Coach
The attack looked sharper than it has in a while. We were a bit loose defensively and the discipline had to tighten. Can't win finals with that penalty count against.

sladden road

Juniors
Yeah, thing is the Roosters love giving away a penalty also.
Going to be a good one.

If we can defuse Cronks kicking game, we are up to our fins in it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Yeah, thing is the Roosters love giving away a penalty also.
Going to be a good one.

If we can defuse Cronks kicking game, we are up to our fins in it.

When Cronk has a bad gae its against us, we need to work Cronk over like we did in GF, he did nothing with kicking game that night

sladden road

Juniors
When Cronk has a bad gae its against us, we need to work Cronk over like we did in GF, he did nothing with kicking game that night
He’s got some good protectors at the Roosters.

The great man HAS to be on his game, cause I’ll go ahead and say it he hasn’t really been this year, BUT if he is Lewis will be the difference in his kick pressure.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Did anyone else notice fifita do the talking gesture with his hand again after his try? I love him and hope it was at Buzz