What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread

shadowboxer

First Grade
he had a target on him the whole 2nd half, but robson was crap. I thought Graham was awesome though

shadowboxer

First Grade
15000 people not returning next week I'd say
Friday night football?
Ill be there with bells on - beers, freezing weather and footy
Yourself?
Did you go today?
Seasons over and was weeks ago, should get out there and support em....Today the second half was terrible but first half was good.

Feej

First Grade
How bad were his kicks in the second half! After Boyd dropped a bomb in the first half that lead to a try, I was expecting us to continue putting him under pressure. Instead we got pissweak long grubber kicks.

Hopeless.

chewsta

First Grade
We got to an 18 point lead and then tried to protect it.

Attacking options inside newcastles 20 a few times were 4th and 5th tackle to Gal at first receiver, ball playing to Lewis LOL.
Brown over ruled and not allowed to do anything.
Feki and Gagin back to getting no ball at all.
Graham did play well but jeez i wish he would pass it sometimes.

Ads

First Grade
That bomb was browns only kick I think. Hope Robson heads to
England next season. He has no part in our future.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Last play options were an absolute disgrace. Should've used the wind in the second half, kicked long early (would've been a 40/20 field day for Todd), to turn them round and work hard to get out of their own end. Was there even one repeat set? Amateur hour.

Lewis was rank average. Very dissapointed with him, as he should be sooo much better.

Also too much Gallen and too much Wade for mine. Wade died with the ball on the last a couple of times. Back to the 'no ball for the backs' style of play.
Is it just me, or does Gal being there push Wade too wide into Loots and Fekis territory?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Last play options were an absolute disgrace. Should've used the wind in the second half, kicked long early (would've been a 40/20 field day for Todd), to turn them round and work hard to get out of their own end. Was there even one repeat set? Amateur hour.

Lewis was rank average. Very dissapointed with him, as he should be sooo much better.

Also too much Gallen and too much Wade for mine. Wade died with the ball on the last a couple of times. Back to the 'no ball for the backs' style of play.
Is it just me, or does Gal being there push Wade too wide into Loots and Fekis territory?

I believe it does. Gal needs to be at prop.

southland

Juniors
Cave in second half.

Gal and Lewis should have not played 2nd half they were slow and lethargic.

The team took no advantage of the wind. No tactical kicking shite....

Confidence thing I guess...

southland

Juniors
Polintni was a highlight. He showed a little speed and was consistent solid. See him go round again next week...

I like how Brown plays off the cuff has great step, add couple kilos will be real handful.
What we need now is a Reynolds at half back he can direct while Brown does his thing, Robson is not at that level to do this and was shown wanting today.

Gagan & Feki continue to get better
Leutle some great tackles he will be younger version of Matai
Even Jono Wright went ok, do we keep him not sure if for basic back up yes dosent impact cap
Politoni did ok had to play more minutes then we thought.
Robson now should have played last game lest see who we have that can play halfback
Gibbs as well offers nothing why not for rest of season now we have most of our class back in pack we rotate Massima/D.Fifita/Vave & Spooaga to see how they play with better back
Lichaa now if he is injured what is option at hooker rotation

Surely

Post Whore
Hey ?

brown does nothing yet, I've seen some nippy sideways runs but that's about it, I hope he watched mullin score that try.

Latest posts