What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread.

Madsharkie

First Grade
When Lewis scored I swear I heard the video ref say something about a penalty try, but the on-field ref didn't hear it (I think the reception broke up or something). I think the on-field ref then questioned it but there was no further response.
Anyone else hear that, or is my hearing f**ked?

coolumsharkie

Referee
When Lewis scored I swear I heard the video ref say something about a penalty try, but the on-field ref didn't hear it (I think the reception broke up or something). I think the on-field ref then questioned it but there was no further response.

No I heard it, out of all the weird decisions that went on that day, it was just one in a cluster f**k.

Card Shark

Immortal
With the video refs scrutinising & now (randomly) changing decisions, refs are 2nd guessing themselves & have no-idea what to rule anymore.

island pro

Juniors
I fail to see how it wasn't an 8 point try. Hard to do anything more illegal in the act of a try being scored.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Considering he went on report for a foul on a player scoring a try I'm also confused as to why no penalty try was given?

Did sparrow archer come out with an explanation on this incident? Or did it get swept under because we are the sharks?

eddiesmith

Juniors
Considering he went on report for a foul on a player scoring a try I'm also confused as to why no penalty try was given?

Did sparrow archer come out with an explanation on this incident? Or did it get swept under because we are the sharks?
No it did actually make the cut, apparently it was ruled that Lewis had not yet begun the act of scoring when he was hit high so only a 6 point try...Archer agreed with this decision....

carcharias

Immortal
The act of scoring s try?

What horse shit

He was only in the act of one f**king thing
...and that was trying to score a bloody try.

Generalzod

Immortal

Failure to communicate:

[youtube]V2f-MZ2HRHQ[/youtube]

Surely

Post Whore
No it did actually make the cut, apparently it was ruled that Lewis had not yet begun the act of scoring when he was hit high so only a 6 point try...Archer agreed with this decision....

Lol fmd they come up with some shit

After every game the refs game should be judged by an independent committee.

Not friggin referees boss.

He just trains them.

If it is decided by the Committee the referee f**ked up a game bad they should have the power to drop the referee the following week.

At the moment it's just a referee love in.