What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread.

But we have playing a 100 game halfback who can turn a game in blink of an eye, just remember the game against Warriors he turned it on one kick

carcharias

Immortal
Remember when he turned the game to beat the Knights with one kick?

Short memories some of you blokes.

ghoti

Bench
Gagai will mutilate us.

Any player with speed and size the team turns to water and allowss them to dominate.

Uhhhhh... Jennings, Tuivasa-Sheck, Tupou, SKD, Cordner not quuck or big enough to turn us to water?

The Knights do need a team to play them back into form, that is our speciality, play a team struggling and we help them get there groove back

Generalzod

Immortal
I know what you mean.
I don't actually enjoy watching the sharks play
I can watch games with two teams I have no interest in and really enjoy it.
Not since Langs days has it looked like we'll win ....apart from the odd freak game that is.

It must be contagious I got the same symptoms...

Weaponhead

Coach
Magoulias going well in the 20s. Working hard in defence, throws a sharp pass and just ran a smart line for a try.

Special K

Coach
This 9 looks super sharp. The 20's have really improved this year - I am guessing that is from the SG Ball influx? How many of them are in there?

Craigshark

First Grade
Hoping for a win.. Realistically we'll probably turn in a similar performance like we did against the Panthers..